Author Topic: White House won't rule out trying to block Comey testimony  (Read 2765 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: White House won't rule out trying to block Comey testimony
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2017, 08:36:14 pm »

As the recent joke goes:

Trump, Obama, and Clinton walk into a bar...
...it's been lowered.

@Suppressed

No kidding,and half the people here call themselves conservatives,yet they are steamed because an "outsider" beat the other,more evil Clinton and various other liars,thieves,traitors,and outright retards,some with the "Big Red R" behind their names,for the job of President.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2017, 08:47:52 pm »
@Suppressed

No kidding,and half the people here call themselves conservatives,yet they are steamed because an "outsider" beat the other,more evil Clinton and various other liars,thieves,traitors,and outright retards,some with the "Big Red R" behind their names,for the job of President.

You paint with a broad brush there @sneakypete at least one of those various other liars,thieves,traitors,and outright retards were worthy of Support and a Vote from us little ol Conservatives and his last name didn't start with a B, YMMV
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2017, 09:29:11 pm »
   You paint with a broad brush there @sneakypete at least one of those various other liars,thieves,traitors,and outright retards were worthy of Support and a Vote from us little ol Conservatives and his last name didn't start with a B, YMMV

@corbe

Really? Which one was that? I don't remember anyone but Trump and Bernie running against Cruelzilla.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2017, 10:02:16 pm »
@Suppressed

Well, @sneakypete, to be honest, the joke going around just has Trump walking into the bar.  But for comedic purposes, it works better with more than one, and I figured we've already lowered the bar for the other two reprobates, so they'd be a nice addition.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline endicom

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2017, 10:33:28 pm »
"I have not spoken to counsel yet. I don’t know how they’re going to respond,” he said.

And from this the writer gets 'White House won't rule out blocking Comey testimony'. Hilarious.

Of course the white house counsel wants to review it. The white house counsel reviews EVERYTHING coming out of the white house about to be made public.

It's been reported all day that the white House will not block Comey from testifying.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2017, 11:18:38 pm »

It's been reported all day that the white House will not block Comey from testifying.
That doesn't stop the headline writers from distorting reality. Half the time the story has nothing to support the headline.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis