Author Topic: Long-Buried Email Shows Hillary Clinton Refused To Fly On Same Plane As Michelle Obama  (Read 1239 times)

rangerrebew

Long-Buried Email Shows Hillary Clinton Refused To Fly On Same Plane As Michelle Obama

During the 2016 campaign, Democratic president candidate Hillary Clinton and former first lady Michelle Obama gave the impression they were inseparable allies.

However, an email from 2011 paints a very different picture.

The email was unearthed as part of a trove of documents recovered from the private email server Clinton used as secretary of state. It was made public Thursday by Judicial Watch, which had filed a Freedom of Information request to get access to the documents. Judicial Watch released about 2,000 Clinton emails Thursday.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/long-buried-email-shows-hillary-clinton-refused-fly-plane-michelle-obama/
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 04:46:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Suppressed

One July 2011 email chain shows Abedin telling Chelsea Clinton’s travel agent that Chelsea Clinton would not need to pay for airfare to go to Germany to see the U.S. women’s soccer team play.

Abedin said Clinton and a Clinton Foundation employee would be made part of the “official delegation” going to the game.

They would “fly on official govt plane both ways and they will take care of hotels and all transportation,” Abedin wrote.

At the time, Chelsea Clinton was employed full-time by the Clinton Foundation.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

An Hillary's husband says to Ted Kennedy about Michelle's husband "“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

Will they put a cartoon of "Crybaby" Hillary on the cover like they did with Newt?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 05:35:44 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Actually, the BJ quote was "a few years ago this guy would be getting us coffee".

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/bill-clinton-told-ted-kennedy-obama-coffee-years-game-change-article-1.197492

@IsailedawayfromFR
That may also be true, but here's the source for the quote I made

Only days before he will nominate Barack Obama for re-election, a new report claims that in 2008, former President Bill Clinton said of him: “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

Clinton allegedly made the racially insensitive remark to Sen. Ted Kennedy as he tried to convince the liberal lion to endorse his wife, Hillary, Obama’s rival for the Democratic nomination, according to The New Yorker. http://nypost.com/2012/09/03/bill-clinton-made-insensitive-race-jab-about-obama-in-2008/

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Not sure this was racism.  Maybe just snobbery.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Not sure this was racism.  Maybe just snobbery.
Nah. Hillary just didn't want the hip to hip fashion showdown in the tabloids getting off the plane.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Vulcan

Offline Smokin Joe

It would have to be pay-per-view..TV MA 18

C S Lewis