Author Topic: University of San Francisco to deify an Arab mass murderer  (Read 523 times)

rangerrebew

University of San Francisco to deify an Arab mass murderer

Son of mass murderer Marwan Barghouti to speak at college event, compares father to Nelson Mandela, calling him a 'man of peace.' Opinion.
Contact Editor
Lee Kaplan, 30/05/17 11:22

University of San Francisco, a Jesuit school, no less, is presenting a lecture event on June 2, that will feature Aarab Barghouti as the guest speaker. Marwan, his father, is currently serving five life sentences in prison in Israel for specific murders, but bears responsibility for the murders of over 100 men, women and children in terrorist attacks in the Jewish state, some of them U.S. citizens.

“Only Israeli propaganda presents him as a terrorist," Aarab, the terrorist murderer's youngest son, is quoted as saying. "Nelson Mandela was also portrayed as a terrorist. He spent 27 years in prison. And then he became a hero and was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. My father is a terrorist exactly like Nelson Mandela. To the Israelis I want to say: If you admire Mandela, you should know that my father is repeating Mandela’s story. And if you do not esteem Mandela, I don’t care what you think. I am certain that one day the Israelis will reach the conclusion that the only solution is peace, and you will never have another partner like him. One day, the Israelis will see who Marwan Barghouti is.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230366
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 09:29:09 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: University of San Francisco to deify an Arab mass murderer
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 02:14:28 am »
It's San Francisco.
Don't expect reason or rationality.