Author Topic: WaPo’s Jennifer Rubin: Dems Will Take the House in 2018 and Then Push to Impeach Trump  (Read 887 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Trent Baker20 May 20174,508

Saturday, The Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin predicted on MSNBC’s “AM Joy” that the Democrats will take control of the House in the 2018 midterm elections and then move to impeach President Donald Trump.

Host Joy Reid asked, “I want to do a quick round robin and take your guys’ temperature on the likelihood of impeachment — impeachment with Republicans leading it, impeachment with Democrats leading it, or no impeachment at all. Jennifer Rubin, what of those three things do you think will happen?”

“I think the Republicans will lose the House in 2018 and the Democrats will move to impeach,” Rubin responded.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/05/20/wapos-jennifer-rubin-dems-will-take-the-house-in-2018-and-then-push-to-impeach-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline anubias

And there you have it, folks.  Impeach regardless of whether Trump has committed a crime worth of impeachment or not. 

Offline beandog

I'm sure that Rubin also thought Hillary would win. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline corbe

We know Election History has taught us they could very well gather a few more seats in 2018, but a Majority I just can't fathom the GOP acquiring that much animosity with the electorate. As divided as the GOP seems (is) the Dems are in worst shape as a party and with Perez/Ellison at the helm there is little hope for them. The President is gonna have to screw up pretty bad and I hope that doesn't happen but I don't rule it out either, for Impeachment to have a snowball chance....

need more coffee
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I think the Republicans will lose the House in 2018 and the Democrats will move to impeach,” Rubin responded.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If they didn't appreciate 'Candidate' or 'Nominee' Trump....how then, 'President' Trump?

"You ain't seen nuthin yet!"   ...Jimmy Durante
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:18:37 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
And there you have it, folks.  Impeach regardless of whether Trump has committed a crime worth of impeachment or not.

Otherwise known as a coup.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline endicom

The President is gonna have to screw up pretty bad...

Or have it appear so due to aholes like McCain.

Offline corbe

Or have it appear so due to aholes like McCain.

I would have a hard time believing that even his constituents in Arizona even listen to him, I know I don't.  That man has been off the rails or his meds for longer than I can remember.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Mesaclone

I would have a hard time believing that even his constituents in Arizona even listen to him, I know I don't.  That man has been off the rails or his meds for longer than I can remember.

Long ago I was a McCain guy. To this day, I honor and respect his war service...having spoken with several men who witnessed his heroism in Hanoi Hilton. But the man has an anger issue (he's, quite frankly, infamous here in Arizona as being a complete a-hole in dealing with people he does not like), and Trump personally criticized him...and McCain will never forgive him for that, nor will he put the good of the nation above his desire for revenge. Because of this personal animus, I can never again call myself a McCain voter....and I will be working to see him defeated in the primary if he decides to run for the Senate once again in 2022. That said, I doubt he'll run again at the age of 86.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain