Author Topic: "No politician in history...has been treated more unfairly," Pres. Trump says at commencement address  (Read 2637 times)

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
His own fault. Doesn't change the fact that the press was after W.

There are a lot of bridges that Trump will have wished he hadn't burned.

He has been a tyrant within the GOP with threats of primaries, intimidation, and other punitive measures.

He'll go down as fast as he rose.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Absolute nonsense.

@libertybele @RedHead
I for one don't think its absolute nonsense.  The press isn't even trying to vette their sources.  They are just throwing everything they can at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Now maybe an argument that others were treated worse.   I haven't see one in my lifetime.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Commencement address for individuals serving the nation and he makes it about him...... :nono:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Commencement address for individuals serving the nation and he makes it about him...... :nono:

With Trump it's always been about "me" me" "me".

Read below symptoms of megalomania.  It is beyond textbook

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 12:40:06 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Maybe he just needs a good three day cleanse.
With him it might take three weeks.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline kevindavis007

Difference was that 'W' at least had for the most part, his party behind him.  Trump doesn't even have that.

President Trump is absolutely correct, he has been treated more unfairly that any president in history.

Life isn't fair.. I thought Trump was a tough guy.. Tough guys like Trump shouldn't be bitch and moaning..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline NavyCanDo

Life isn't fair.. I thought Trump was a tough guy.. Tough guys like Trump shouldn't be bitch and moaning..

I thought by this time we were suppose to be tired of winning. Maybe we heard him wrong, and he said whining.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline andy58-in-nh

With Trump it's always been about "me" me" "me".
We expected that from Obama. I didn't really think that Trump would be quite as self-absorbed.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I'll just leave this here....  :whistle:

Offline kevindavis007

I thought by this time we were suppose to be tired of winning. Maybe we heard him wrong, and he said whining.

That could be....
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Heard this soundbite on the TV at a restaurant, it was ever worse to hear it in person.
 **nononono*

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I don't understand, how does Trump escape being a snowflake? He whines more than most millennials I know.

Offline kevindavis007

I don't understand, how does Trump escape being a snowflake? He whines more than most millennials I know.

Yet the same people here who is defending Trump mocks the left for being a snowflakes (which they are)...

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Ehh, that was just a side comment. The rest of what he said was what you'd expect and pretty good from what I read. At least it wasn't about him all the time, unlike the Obama who would have made it ALL about him.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
In this case, he doesn't have the excuse of ignorance... unless he thought he was meeting Morgan Freeman.