Author Topic: Texas A&M Professor says white people may have to be killed  (Read 2446 times)

Offline mrclose

Tommy Curry is a professor at Texas A&M. Curry teaches “Radical Black Philosophies” and “Social and Political Philosophy.” He advocates “Critical Race Theory.” This is a black nationalist version of Marxist Critical Theory.

Among other things, Curry says that black people should talk openly about murdering white people. In a youtube interview, he says that the murder of white people may be necessary for “black liberation.” Further, he suggests that white people need to fear blacks so much that they believe “death could come for them at any moment.”

Currently, interracial murders in the USA involving blacks and whites are extremely one-sided. Most are black against white as it is. What Curry seems to be talking about is a planned mass murder on a large-scale. Curry is highly active on youtube and has many other anti-white diatribes.

http://narrative-collapse.com/2017/05/09/texas-am-professor-says-white-people-may-have-to-be-killed/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online DB

Re: Texas A&M Professor says white people may have to be killed
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 06:30:34 am »
Curry needs to be liberated to Africa.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 06:33:25 am »
Nah. Africa has enough troubles of it's own, without the US exporting it's whiny bitches.

Neck him and be done with it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 06:45:54 am »
So the aggies are fine with professors espousing genocidal behaviour?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 08:18:55 am »
So the aggies are fine with professors espousing genocidal behaviour?

The whole dang world is going upside down, Joe.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 11:17:24 am »
The whole dang world is going upside down, Joe.
Well, with it 'going south' as fast as it is, I reckon I should be glad I live so far north. :pondering:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 11:31:43 am »
:facepalm2:

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 12:29:42 pm »
Nah. Africa has enough troubles of it's own, without the US exporting it's whiny bitches.

Neck him and be done with it.

I'll see your "neck him" and raise a good south african necklacing!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2017, 01:22:14 pm »
Curry, like many "professors" across the nation is a crackpot who graduated with various degrees of crackpottery.  It's not so much that he made the statements, but that he, and others like him with degrees in dubious "studies," are allowed to be on our college campi in the first place. As I would not have a professor teaching Aryan Studies or White Studies, I would not have these clowns on campus.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 01:24:56 pm »
Curry, like many "professors" across the nation is a crackpot who graduated with various degrees of crackpottery.  It's not so much that he made the statements, but that he, and others like him with degrees in dubious "studies," are allowed to be on our college campi in the first place. As I would not have a professor teaching Aryan Studies or White Studies, I would not have these clowns on campus.
Could we just herd them all together in a single "Department of Dubious Studies", and that way they could have a BA in Dubious Studies with a minor in...data manipulation or somesuch.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 01:25:56 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2017, 01:28:20 pm »
Curry had better pray to whatever god he believes in that whites never come to 'fear blacks so much that they believe “death could come for them at any moment.”'  If that happened I don't think the results would be remotely what he imagines they would be.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2017, 01:30:16 pm »
Curry had better pray to whatever god he believes in that whites never come to 'fear blacks so much that they believe “death could come for them at any moment.”'  If that happened I don't think the results would be remotely what he imagines they would be.

No kidding. Not smart to advocate genocide when you're outnumbered 9 to 1 and the other side has lots of  big guns to kill you with.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2017, 01:31:34 pm »
Could we just herd them all together in a single "Department of Dubious Studies", and that way they could have a BA in Dubious Studies with a minor in...data manipulation or somesuch.
A few years ago I was watching a Big Ten basketball game, and the announcers relayed the story of a recent Ohio St. black basketball player, Bill Buford, who was proud to be the first person in his family to graduate with a college degree.  His major....Black Studies.
He might be making a living playing basketball overseas, but he's not in the NBA.  When he gets done playing basketball professionally (if he's not already done), he will discover that his vaunted degree is well nigh worthless.  That is how black students are getting cheated by the education industry.  It's tough enough trying to get a job with a typical liberal arts degree much less something as ridiculous as Black, Queer, Woman's, or Weird Studies.

Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2017, 01:34:02 pm »
"Black Studies" is this generational Basket Weaving 101... but with a phony baloney BS behind it instead of before it.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2017, 01:47:32 pm »
What makes many ex-civil rights champions like me pound my head on the table in frustration is the incredible inability of many black people to understand that the most dangerous threat to their health is most likely the black person standing next to them.
White people are virtually no threat to law-abiding black people.
But for the past fifty years it seems the numbers of black people who really believe Evil Whitey is trying to harm or kill them does not diminish. It will be interesting to see if Trump has the courage to tell black people the truth...they're their own worst enemies.

Offline Hondo69

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2017, 01:58:23 pm »
It will be interesting to see if Trump has the courage to tell black people the truth...they're their own worst enemies.

Yes, that would be interesting.  From the point of view of Nancy Pelosi or Barack Obama doing so would send them over the edge.  It would be the equivalent of Coke revealing their secret formula for the whole world to see.  After the secret is out their position of power would evaporate.

Offline Hondo69

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 02:11:45 pm »
It's tough enough trying to get a job with a typical liberal arts degree much less something as ridiculous as Black, Queer, Woman's, or Weird Studies.

Although it rec'd almost zero press coverage, Barack Obama decided the government should take over the college loan program.  This was a major action of huge proportions in my opinion, which is probably why the press didn't cover the story.

It's not like the existing loan program was in shambles or any other pressing need for this presidential action.  The question then becomes, "Why did Obama do it?"  My theory is pretty simple.  All these college students are graduation with worthless degrees.  Someone like Barack Obama could swoop in and "forgive" their college debts and be hailed as a savior, all on the taxpayer's dime.  How magnanimous.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 02:12:32 pm by Hondo69 »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 02:20:41 pm »
"Black Studies" is this generational Basket Weaving 101... but with a phony baloney BS behind it instead of before it.
B and S are the initials...(duh!)

A P.E. degree requires anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, and other courses which actually require, well, work. It is no longer the straight up pass through program that athletes can be kept in to ensure their grades allow them to play on the college team. They had to come up with something they could major in. Unfortunately, the grievance oriented degrees will be seen as even worse than being hired because of affirmative action, and anyone who actually did/does good work will be painted with the brush strokes the others have earned.
If someone was going that route (FWIW, which isn't much, imho) they'd do better to major in History, concentrate their studies in a specific area during their Masters or PhD work, and minor in Sociology on the side. At least it would look like they might have done something, and outside of academia, get them a job on the french fry machine faster....

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2017, 02:25:33 pm »
Although it rec'd almost zero press coverage, Barack Obama decided the government should take over the college loan program.  This was a major action of huge proportions in my opinion, which is probably why the press didn't cover the story.

It's not like the existing loan program was in shambles or any other pressing need for this presidential action.  The question then becomes, "Why did Obama do it?"  My theory is pretty simple.  All these college students are graduation with worthless degrees.  Someone like Barack Obama could swoop in and "forgive" their college debts and be hailed as a savior, all on the taxpayer's dime.  How magnanimous.
Why else would someone loan the funds to get a degree that guarantees a job that will at best pay 35K a year?
Something similar happened with sociology and psychology in the '60s and '70s, not an age of enlightenment so much, but a way to generate teaching jobs to employ all those sociology and psychology majors who had managed to muddle through their 4 year degree in 6 years or more of draft deferments. The sociologists were the smartest and wrote their own ticket to stuff every county with a swarm of social workers, and the psychology folks are just really getting caught up with the whole counseling gig.  They'll be there when they have one available at the drive up window for people who just can't decide if they want to supersize their meal deal.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2017, 03:12:15 pm »
Then there's always the argument: why pay for something that is worthless?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2017, 03:20:01 pm »
Well, with it 'going south' as fast as it is, I reckon I should be glad I live so far north. :pondering:

Maybe not far enough north, Joe. A feller could walk off into central AK or the Territories and not have to worry what's going on at all... It beckons.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 03:21:43 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2017, 03:33:50 pm »
Maybe not far enough north, Joe. A feller could walk off into central AK or the Territories and not have to worry what's going on at all... It beckons.
If I was 20 years younger, I'd be there.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2017, 03:53:52 pm »
In 1969 then Gov. Ronald Reagan, R-CA sought to have Dr. Angela Davis removed from teaching at UC Davis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Davis

The Black Panther grew during Reagan's tenure as Governor. At that time open carry was legal in California, and groups of armed black men in black leather jackets and toupees would appear in public, and once marched into the state Assembly chambers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2017, 04:20:53 pm »

While the nation cries out for people who can do worthwhile skills in many trades, every year our colleges and universities keep graduating many thousands of people with semi or totally worthless degrees.
Not just minority students but many white graduates have large debts to pay off with little prospect of acquiring a job that will allow them to pay off those loans.
What  courageous political leader(s) should be doing is touting trade and technical schools where graduates have a much better chance of acquiring a skill that can make them money.
And many state-sponsored tech schools are usually much cheaper than typical liberal arts institutions.