Author Topic: Jimmy Kimmel Left Out Some Important Bits About Obamacare  (Read 483 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jimmy Kimmel Left Out Some Important Bits About Obamacare
« on: May 06, 2017, 02:02:17 pm »
May 6, 2017
Jimmy Kimmel Left Out Some Important Bits About Obamacare
By Brian C. Joondeph

Late night comedian Jimmy Kimmel, in a recent opening monologue, spoke tearfully of his newborn son Billy, born with a serious congenital heart defect. Heart defects in newborns, while uncommon, occur in 1 in 100 births. The more serious ones, meaning those needing surgery in the first year, represent about a quarter of all congenital heart defects.

Jimmy’s son fell into the latter category, with Tetralogy of Fallot, bad plumbing in the heart, causing oxygen-poor blood to circulate out into the body without picking up a fresh supply of oxygen from the lungs. Hence the newborn baby turning blue.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/05/jimmy_kimmel_left_out_some_important_bits_about_obamacare.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bolobaby

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Left Out Some Important Bits About Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 03:23:25 pm »
Facts don't matter. All the left needs to do is wail about children dying to make Republicans look eeeeeevil.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline goodwithagun

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Left Out Some Important Bits About Obamacare
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 03:28:55 pm »
When Obamacare hit my (then) 18 month old daughter's albuterol inhaler costs not only skyrocketed, but we recieved a letter that she was being rationed to a certain amount of scrips per year. We almost lost her twice to asthma before the letter arrived. I pray for Jimmy's child, but I heartily invite his dad to kiss my sweet a$$. Spit.
I stand with Roosgirl.