Author Topic: Cohn: 'We're convinced we've got the votes' on Obamacare repeal bill  (Read 491 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Cohn: 'We're convinced we've got the votes' on Obamacare repeal bill

By Louis Nelson

05/01/17 08:07 AM EDT

White House National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn said Monday that he and other members of President Donald Trump’s administration are “convinced we’ve got the votes” in Congress to pass legislation to repeal and replace Obamacare this week.

A bill undoing former President Barack Obama’s signature healthcare legislation would be a major victory for Trump, made sweeter perhaps because a previous attempt at repeal and replace failed to pass even the Republican-controlled House last March. Such legislation would be a campaign promise kept by Trump just outside of his benchmark 100th day in office.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/01/trump-obamacare-repeal-bill-gary-cohn-237828
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Repeal and replace or Revise and rename? That is the question!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Why not just print up some Trump Bucks and pass them around like monopoly money that can be used to pay your doctor?  Buy a new gun get 1000 Trump Bucks.  Punch a protestor at a rally in Berkeley and get 500 Trump Bucks.  Etc.

geronl

every time they call this a repeal bill they are lying

Offline corbe

He (Trump) said this same thing back in March, 2 days before 'a beautiful thing' all went down in Flames, I didn't believe him then or now.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.