Author Topic: Obama lied – and now the truth  (Read 787 times)

rangerrebew

Obama lied – and now the truth
« on: April 29, 2017, 09:55:41 am »

The question we have to ask is this – on whose side was Obama operating all those eight years?

Jack Engelhard, 27/04/17 09:16

So how much of our money did Obama ship to the terrorist regime in Iran? We hear $150 billion. We are not sure. Could be a dollar less, a dollar more.

We’ll never know for sure. That’s because his entire administration operated in the dark.

That’s how he governed and that’s how he got himself elected, in lies and in stealth, and the news media did the rest. They covered for him.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/20444
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 09:56:16 am by rangerrebew »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Obama lied – and now the truth
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 10:03:51 am »
The Obama Administration (Referred to as "The Looting of America"), was all about the larceny, all the time. Money channeled through shell companies and back to Democrat coffers from the Federal Government (Solyndra, anyone), to 'settlements' over environmental laws and a dozen other places. Whenever they were arm waving and pointing with one hand the other was reaching for the taxpayers' pockets. The Media covered for him/them, and may well have benefited.
The pro Muslim bias sure seemed apparent to anyone who looked.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 10:17:47 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 01:55:01 pm »

The question we have to ask is this – on whose side was Obama operating all those eight years?
Contact Editor
Jack Engelhard, 27/04/17 09:16

So how much of our money did Obama ship to the terrorist regime in Iran? We hear $150 billion. We are not sure. Could be a dollar less, a dollar more.

We’ll never know for sure. That’s because his entire administration operated in the dark.

That’s how he governed and that’s how he got himself elected, in lies and in stealth, and the news media did the rest. They covered for him.

They let him get away with murder – and in this case, that is not a cliché, it’s fact.

more
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/20444
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 02:20:53 pm »
Obama thinks he belongs next to Abraham Lincoln. Some of us think he belongs next to Bernie Madoff.

Put me down as a member of that group!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 01:25:16 am »
"obama thinks he belongs next to Abraham Lincoln. Some of us think he belongs next to Bernie Madoff..."

I think he belongs next to Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
In the traitors' corner.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 01:28:09 am »
"The pro Muslim bias sure seemed apparent to anyone who looked."

That's why the media did everything they could to keep people from looking in that direction!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2017, 01:31:08 am »
The Obama Administration (Referred to as "The Looting of America"), was all about the larceny, all the time. Money channeled through shell companies and back to Democrat coffers from the Federal Government (Solyndra, anyone), to 'settlements' over environmental laws and a dozen other places. Whenever they were arm waving and pointing with one hand the other was reaching for the taxpayers' pockets. The Media covered for him/them, and may well have benefited.
The pro Muslim bias sure seemed apparent to anyone who looked.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MOD3

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2017, 01:58:15 am »
Topics merged.