Author Topic: FDR’s Antisemitism Doomed Over 200K Jews To Die At Hitler’s Hands  (Read 306 times)

rangerrebew

FDR’s Antisemitism Doomed Over 200K Jews To Die At Hitler’s Hands
By
Jeff Dunetz -
30 Nisan 5777 – April 26, 2017 0

{Originally posted to the author’s blogsite, The Lid}

Typically, when one asks a Democrat about FDR they immediately develop a sense of awe that reminds me of those little green aliens (undocumented space men?) in Toy Story every time they see Buzz Lightyear.” AHHHHH!”

I’ve never understood the reverence for Franklin Delano Roosevelt. He gets points for picking great Generals and led this country to victory in WWII. But he totally mismanaged the economy, making the great depression longer…in 1937 unemployment spiked again reaching 19% (the previous high was 25%), his freedom-sapping policies never did get this country out of the Great Depression, and don’t forget that he tried to circumvent constitutional separation of powers (now who does that remind me of?). And then there is the issue never discussed, he was a bigot, his hatred of Jews caused hundreds thousands to be added to the ranks of Hitler’s victims.

http://www.jewishpress.com/blogs/the-lid-jeffdunetz/fdrs-antisemitism-doomed-over-200k-jews-to-die-at-hitlers-hands/2017/04/26/
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 09:06:57 am by rangerrebew »