Author Topic: A key supplier of Syria's chemical weapons? North Korea.  (Read 509 times)

rangerrebew

A key supplier of Syria's chemical weapons? North Korea.
« on: April 23, 2017, 08:44:17 am »
A key supplier of Syria's chemical weapons? North Korea.

PRI's The World

April 21, 2017 · 4:30 PM EDT
By Christopher Woolf

The regime of Kim Jong-un has made a killing selling arms and ammunition to the regime of fellow dictator, Bashar al-Assad.

A typical example is a machine gun known as the Type 73, according to Bruce Bechtol, a professor at Angelo State University in Texas. “[It’s] a machine gun made only in North Korea. It’s now been sighted — I have pictures of it — not only in Syria, but in Yemen by the Houthis, and the Iranian army is using it, as well as Hezbollah. But it first started being used in Iran and Syria.”

https://www.pri.org/stories/2017-04-21/key-supplier-syrias-chemical-weapons-north-korea
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 08:44:50 am by rangerrebew »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Online libertybele

Re: A key supplier of Syria's chemical weapons? North Korea.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 11:43:14 pm »
So...in connecting the dots (somewhat) ... things go awry in Benghazi...arming the rebels in Syria is covered up meanwhile the Clinton Foundation is selling Putin uranium...Putin takes a foothold in Syria...Bammy makes a deal with Iran.  Anyway I look at it, Bammy and Clinton sold us out to the Russians and to the Middle East as well as North Korea....hoping to complete the Alinsky plan to destroy the U.S.A.

IMHO there are e-mails to prove all of this. I'm beginning to rethink my motivations for Trump running for president.  Perhaps he knew all this was going on and realized he was the only one with the connections and money to stop Hillary?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.