Author Topic: Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock visit Trump at the White House  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock visit Trump at the White House
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2017, 05:57:17 pm »
I disagree. Palin no longer holds public office and is considered a private citizen.  Secondly her clothing is very stylish and the "off the shoulder" look is pretty common place these day. While you and I may have selected to wear something more 'business-like' to visit the oval office, it seems she selected in vogue clothing to blend in with Nugent and Rock.   Both Rock and Nugent kept their hats on and I think the three of them may have planned their ensembles.  Quite frankly, based on the Benghazi scandal alone, Clinton's picture should be removed from the White House; and that's exactly the point I think the three of them made.

I agree.  It was a casual event and Palin dressed appropriately.  Maybe a little young style for her but the first thing I thought when I saw the pictures was ...Sarah still looks dang good.

And.... why is Hillary's picture even in the White House?  Are other former First Ladies so honored?  Don't think so.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2017, 06:00:40 pm »
??? Kid Rock isn't married. 

Here's another picture ...

and more at this link.  They took other pictures and Sarah actually looks quite appropriately dressed as does her daughter Willow. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4429236/Sarah-Palin-meets-Jared-Kushner-mocks-Hillary-Clinton.html

Thanks for the picture.  This is obviously a casual, fun gathering.  Can't believe all the snobs criticizing Sarah's look.  Probably just wish they looked as good at her age.  I know I do.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2017, 06:44:34 pm »
Can't let a Ted Nugent mention go by without posting this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMZwS0ZonEU

https://youtu.be/VMZwS0ZonEU
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2017, 07:16:54 pm »
Kid Rock has some really great tunes as well.  My favorite:  "Lonely Road of Faith"!!!  One of these days I'll make it to one of his concerts (God willing).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSgTAJiWXvs

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2017, 07:19:26 pm »
I agree.  It was a casual event and Palin dressed appropriately.  Maybe a little young style for her but the first thing I thought when I saw the pictures was ...Sarah still looks dang good.

And.... why is Hillary's picture even in the White House?  Are other former First Ladies so honored?  Don't think so.

Lord only knows why her picture is still hanging.  It needs to go!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2017, 07:19:57 pm »
Thanks for the picture.  This is obviously a casual, fun gathering.  Can't believe all the snobs criticizing Sarah's look.  Probably just wish they looked as good at her age.  I know I do.

:beer:   888high58888

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2017, 07:48:17 pm »
A few months ago, it was noted, Sarah probably put on some weight, it looks like she has now trimmed down.  Yes, she is a lovely looking woman.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2017, 07:54:20 pm »
Just a thought ... after Nugent's comments about "We the People" and brace yourself ... perhaps the three of them are joining together to do a nationwide "Make America Great Again' tour ...proceeds to be used to build the wall!!!   I wouldn't at all be surprised. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2017, 06:50:05 am »
Can't let a Ted Nugent mention go by without posting this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMZwS0ZonEU

https://youtu.be/VMZwS0ZonEU
Great White Buffalo is one of the greatest rock tunes of all time.  Made in F-ing America baby!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2017, 01:44:01 pm »
Great White Buffalo is one of the greatest rock tunes of all time.  Made in F-ing America baby!

When we saw him in 2013 at the "Midwest Rock and Roll Express" tour with REO Speedwagon and Styx, they all displayed or depicted the American flag/stars and stripes and referenced American patriotism during their performances.