Author Topic: MSNBC: Dem Got ‘Extremely Close’ With ‘Symbolic’ ‘Victory’  (Read 420 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC: Dem Got ‘Extremely Close’ With ‘Symbolic’ ‘Victory’
By Scott Whitlock | April 19, 2017 | 12:50 PM EDT

MSNBC on Wednesday touted the “extremely close” “symbolic” “victory” for Democrats in Georgia’s special election, seeing the failure to win as a “sign of hope.” MSNBC Live host Stephanie Ruhle also chastised Trump, saying, “President Trump weighing in, going in on a new tweet, really a tirade against the Democrat.”

Hyping John Ossoff’s failed effort to win outright against 11 Republicans, Ruhle noted the Democrat “did not win the 50 percent needed to take the traditionally red state, but he came extremely close.” She added, “Democrats across the nation, they're telling a story that this is a huge victory or a symbolic one.”

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2017/04/19/msnbc-dem-got-extremely-close-symbolic-victory

Offline Frank Cannon

Well I for one hope the Rats keep it going with these symbolic victories.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Me to!  I hope they symbolic victory themselves right out of existence!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

The Democrats.  Party of the Participation Trophy.  Ruling supreme at the bottom where Close only counts is what...Hand grenades, Horseshoes and Democrat primaries? 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 06:28:28 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

:beer:
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide