Author Topic: Kim Will Kill Photographer After Spec Forces Pic Captures Humiliating Details  (Read 1827 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kim Will Kill Photographer After Spec Forces Pic Captures Humiliating Details

By Ben Marquis
on April 17, 2017 at 4:40pm

While the world watched North Korea celebrate the birthday of the founder of the rogue communist regime, many media outlets took notice of the unveiling of what are believed to be new medium-to-long-range missiles, but something else was also unveiled that gained far less notice.

The Yonhap News Agency reported on the appearance of a new special operations unit during the military parade, likely intended as a display of strength meant to dissuade President Donald Trump from taking any sort of military action against the nuclear-ambitious commies.

“Once Supreme Commander Kim Jong Un issues an order, they will charge with resolve to thrust a sword through the enemy’s heart like lightning over Mt. Paektu,” proclaimed the proud parade broadcast announcer while referencing the Korean peninsula’s tallest peak.

more
http://conservativetribune.com/kim-spec-forces-pic-humiliating/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PositivelyRepublican&utm_content=2017-04-19&utm_campaign=manualpost
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
While I think they could do some scorched earth, terrorist type of damage, militarily NK seems to be nothing more than a paper tiger.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

The only question now is will the execution be by mortar round or anti aircraft cannon.

Offline Frank Cannon

I guess a better description of this outfit would be "Special Farces"....

Offline skeeter

And the one in the middle is in command.

geronl

Throw the camo paint on the short bus! They already got the helmets.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

The way they are holding their rifles, bump the first guy in line and he'll shoot the guy next to him and so on and so on, like a row of dominos.

Offline Frank Cannon

The way they are holding their rifles, bump the first guy in line and he'll shoot the guy next to him and so on and so on, like a row of dominos.

That would be a serious concern if they could afford bullets for the guns. As an earlier poster mentioned, they have to execute people with surface to air missiles for a reason.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Certainly, their technology is out of date, and their logistical capabilities are poor.

But, it's still a huge crapload of guys with guns.  As we saw when the Chinese intervened in Korea in 1950, ever comparatively poorly-armed and equipped troops can do a hell of a lot of damage if there are enough of them.  Especially in broken terrain that limits the effectiveness of vehicles.

Offline endicom

The picture at the link looks entirely phony. The perspective is all off.

geronl

Certainly, their technology is out of date, and their logistical capabilities are poor.

But, it's still a huge crapload of guys with guns.  As we saw when the Chinese intervened in Korea in 1950, ever comparatively poorly-armed and equipped troops can do a hell of a lot of damage if there are enough of them.  Especially in broken terrain that limits the effectiveness of vehicles.

The Russians were flying for NK in that war

Wingnut

The picture at the link looks entirely phony. The perspective is all off.

1st thing that came to my mind was:

"Number 5 is alive. No disassemble."

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The Russians were flying for NK in that war

The Chinese attack in November 1950 had virtually nothing in the way of air support, yet managed to send almost the entire U.S.-led U.N. force into a headlong "bug out."

The NK's are already within artillery range of Seoul and its suburbs.  If they decided to roll, very large numbers of people would be killed even if the attack petered out in a couple of weeks.