Author Topic: Susan Rice Did Nothing Wrong, Say Both Dems and Republicans  (Read 1243 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice Did Nothing Wrong, Say Both Dems and Republicans
« on: April 17, 2017, 09:38:32 pm »

Politics
Apr 17 2017, 12:03 pm ET
Susan Rice Did Nothing Wrong, Say Both Dems and Republicans

by Ken Dilanian

A review of the surveillance material flagged by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes shows no inappropriate action by Susan Rice or any other Obama administration official, Republican and Democratic Congressional aides who have been briefed on the matter told NBC News.

President Donald Trump told the New York Times he believed former National Security Adviser Rice broke the law by asking for the identities of Trump aides who were mentioned in transcripts of U.S. surveillance of foreign targets. Normally, the identities of Americans are blacked out in transcripts circulated by the National Security Agency, but they may be "unmasked," if their identities are relevant to understanding the intelligence.

more
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/susan-rice-did-nothing-wrong-say-both-dems-republicans-n747406
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Susan Rice Did Nothing Wrong, Say Both Dems and Republicans
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 09:42:29 pm »
No, of course not.  Democrats never do anything wrong according to the Establishment GOP leadership.

It's why Lois Lerner, Hillary Clinton and a host of other traitorous bastards and bitches are lauded with awards and ceremonies with applause from the GOP rather than an orange jumpsuit and shackles as they deserve.

They are not an oligarchy without reason you know.  They look after their own.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 09:45:00 pm »
No, of course not.  Democrats never do anything wrong according to the Establishment GOP leadership.

It's why Lois Lerner, Hillary Clinton and a host of other traitorous bastards and bitches are lauded with awards and ceremonies with applause from the GOP rather than an orange jumpsuit and shackles as they deserve.

They are not an oligarchy without reason you know.  They look after their own.

But Republicans are thrown out of politics for saying 'Macaca'.

Offline BigU

• Dude
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 10:11:36 pm »

And for saying "niggardly".
BigU

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 10:29:12 pm »
And for saying "niggardly".

If I properly recall the incident to which you are referring,  that guy wasn't a Republican.  He was some sort of Democrat staffer from a mayor's office or some such. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 10:30:24 pm »

This is what happens when all news is controlled by left wing organizations.   I keep telling people we need to seize their trillion dollar broadcasting infrastructure,   but does anybody listen? 

Noooooooooo...
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 11:05:23 pm »
Unnamed sources given access to classified information went off-the-record to deny that anything was wrong with a high government official unmasking classified information.

Well, I'm certainly glad they cleared that up.

I was beginning to worry that our government officials and news media were corrupt.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 11:20:55 pm »
Scooter Libby.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2017, 11:50:44 pm »
All "unnamed officials" refusing to speak on the record. 

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2017, 11:57:58 pm »
Anyone who says anything Trump doesn't like, or he just hates someone "because", he will have that person investigated as having committed the worst crime on earth.  More US money spent due to his lying mouth/tweets.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2017, 01:01:02 am »
Unnamed sources given access to classified information went off-the-record to deny that anything was wrong with a high government official unmasking classified information.

Well, I'm certainly glad they cleared that up.

I was beginning to worry that our government officials and news media were corrupt.   

I know, right? They cause me worry enough as it is.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2017, 01:09:46 am »
Anyone who says anything Trump doesn't like, or he just hates someone "because", he will have that person investigated as having committed the worst crime on earth.  More US money spent due to his lying mouth/tweets.

So you think the investigation against Rice was unfounded?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline BigU

• Dude
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2017, 12:34:58 am »

If I properly recall the incident to which you are referring,  that guy wasn't a Republican.  He was some sort of Democrat staffer from a mayor's office or some such.
Wow, Dems feeding on their own?
BigU

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2017, 03:01:15 am »
Apparently only two dems have gone and reviewed the documents.  The "unnamed sources" are them.