Author Topic: Allen West On The Rise And Power Of Jared Kushner: ‘Most Disconcerting’  (Read 381 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Allen West On The Rise And Power Of Jared Kushner: ‘Most Disconcerting’

"It seems that something is amiss ..."By Jack Davis
on April 15, 2017 at 8:12am

The rise of Jared Kushner is not to the liking of conservative commentator Allen B. West.

According to multiple media reports, the Trump White House has been driven by factions often characterized as moderates, led by Kushner, and conservatives, led by White House strategist Steve Bannon. Although differences between the two that flared last week have supposedly been mended, this past week saw Trump refer to Bannon as  “a guy who works for me.”

Trump’s language, and some policy shifts that have moved Trump away from policies Bannon embraced, have West worried.

more
http://www.westernjournalism.com/allen-west-voices-concerns-rise-power-jared-kushner/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=libertyhub&utm_campaign=libertyalliancedaily&utm_content=libertyalliance
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Trump isn't Hillary, so why should we care? That's all we've been told since last November. Pubbies will be running scared for their jobs by Labor Day.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
So far I don't have a lot to complain about as far as Trump goes.  On the plus side, Gorsuch is confirmed and the economy is rolling.  On the minus side, Obamacare is still in place and not much seems to be moving forward on the legislative front.

As far as foreign policy, I am a bit taken aback at Trump's various interventions.  It seems the GOP establishment foreign policy is firmly  in place along with the GOP establishment monetary and fiscal policies.

This is looking more and more like a Rubio or McCain presidency.  That is not necessarily worse, and probably preferable, to the populist agenda Trump ran on.

Nonetheless, I see little hope as far as advancing an agenda of freedom and dismantling the welfare state.  But then I never expected this of Trump to begin with, so no disappointment here.

If I was a Vdare paleocon I would be feeling very betrayed about now.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 12:02:46 am by massadvj »