Author Topic: Soldiers of Odin target Muslim school in Stockholm  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Soldiers of Odin target Muslim school in Stockholm
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2017, 07:28:49 pm »
Oh, I've got it all wrong.  There's no problem with neo-nazis filming kids, and putting up their stickers, and generally being a nuiscance in front of a school for the same basic reasons the nazis of yore did such things.  It's all just an innocent gathering of data!

I really have to wonder sometimes about so-called "conservatives" who make excuses for nazis when they do stuff like this.  I really do.

Just because someone has wronged us, doesn't mean we should abandon our decency and humanity.

I once thought Slobodan Milosevic was a great hero for fighting the muslim invasion of Yugoslavia. The Serb woman I dated and her family dispelled that fantasy in a hurry. My girlfriend had written an article critical of Milosevic tactics and was arrested and tortured as a result. They shackled her hands to some kind of bar or bench and beat her hands with a pipe breaking pretty much every bone in them. They then evicted her from her own country with the warning that he family could suffer dire consequences if she came back. On a visit, her father told me that they had supported Milosevic and his righteous fight against the muslim invading "animals" until they found that Milosevic was just an animal of a different color.

I know a lot of people still think Slobodan Milosevic was some kind of great hero but plenty of Serbs were brutalized by him

Offline endicom

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2017, 08:26:00 pm »
Oh, I've got it all wrong.  There's no problem with neo-nazis filming kids, and putting up their stickers, and generally being a nuiscance in front of a school for the same basic reasons the nazis of yore did such things.  It's all just an innocent gathering of data!

I really have to wonder sometimes about so-called "conservatives" who make excuses for nazis when they do stuff like this.  I really do.

The real Nazis were fabricators like you.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2017, 08:27:15 pm »

The real Nazis were fabricators like you.

Ooooh, nice one.  Seriously: are you really gonna defend the neo-nazis on this one?

Offline endicom

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2017, 09:06:31 pm »
Ooooh, nice one.  Seriously: are you really gonna defend the neo-nazis on this one?

Who are the neo-Nazis and why are they neo-Nazis?