Author Topic: Ivanka Trump Held a Secret Meeting with Planned Parenthood — Now the Details Are Leaking Out  (Read 742 times)

Offline JannTosh

Ivanka Trump Held a Secret Meeting with Planned Parenthood — Now the Details Are Leaking Out

http://ijr.com/2017/04/841706-ivanka-trump-held-secret-meeting-planned-parenthood-now-details-leaking/?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=afternoon-newsletter&utm_medium=owned

"The president's daughter also claimed that she challenges her father and makes his completely aware of the issues on which they disagree."

"Ivanka Trump: Where I disagree with my father, he knows it'"

On what authority does she hold meetings with this group and on what authority is she disagreeing with the president of the US and why does her disagreeing with the president matter?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 11:13:49 pm by JannTosh »

Offline Frank Cannon

She was aborting Paul Manafort's love child.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I wonder who Trump is more likely to listen to, his favorite daughter or his johnny come lately populist fan base?

Offline Frank Cannon

I wonder who Trump is more likely to listen to, his favorite daughter or his johnny come lately populist fan base?

What makes you think they are not on the same page?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
What makes you think they are not on the same page?

I guess you could be right. His fan base may be a lot more pro-abortion than they claim.

Offline Frank Cannon

I guess you could be right. His fan base may be a lot more pro-abortion than they claim.

Well a poll came out that showed the die hard Trumpers support expanded medicare. A hell of a lot of GOPers were for it too.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/02/24/most-americans-want-u-s-to-keep-funding-expanded-medicaid-poll.html

But the Kaiser poll found that the Medicaid expansion has broad bipartisan support. Ninety-five percent of Democrats, 84 percent of independents and 69 percent of Republicans said it was "very" or "somewhat" important to continue to provide federal funding for the expansion.

BTW, expanded Medicare is called socialized medicine.

Offline LonestarDream

We already know.  He defunded abortions by cutting UN funding.

That said, policy could shift to the left if Kushner gets too much power.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

geronl

We already know.  He defunded abortions by cutting UN funding.

starting when?