Author Topic: Cruz Continues to Get Things Done  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Cruz Continues to Get Things Done
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2017, 06:47:58 pm »
@Frank Cannon

My guess was wrong, I heard of the 88 (not my original guess) but never the Delmont 88.

Kennedy's 1967 4 door Oldsmobile Delmont 88

The Delmont was the cheapster of the 88 series.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2017, 06:50:43 pm »
That's not completely crazy.  The dems are so desperate, they'd probably clutch at Oprah and I totally see Mark Cuban as having an ego almost as big as Trump's.  On the other hand, Mark owns my favorite basketball team so, of course, he gets my vote.

Now that Gonzaga's season is over, I'll start paying more attention to the Mavericks. It would be nice if they did a better job with the NBA draft. I hope that Cuban's learned by now he can't land the big free agents, so he's going to have to build his team. Hopefully, they'll get lucky in the NBA draft lottery.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2017, 07:13:53 pm »
Now that Gonzaga's season is over, I'll start paying more attention to the Mavericks. It would be nice if they did a better job with the NBA draft. I hope that Cuban's learned by now he can't land the big free agents, so he's going to have to build his team. Hopefully, they'll get lucky in the NBA draft lottery.

Yes, my son was torn between hoping they'd win and hoping they'd lose to get a better draft pick once it became obvious they weren't going anywhere.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2017, 08:15:29 pm »
@TomSea

Oh, Eric Erickson, the rejectee troublemaker from a year ago, keeps up his cheerleading for Ted, isn't that touching.

Here is a real leader, Ya'll should know. Not even sure if Ted will remain Senator of the Republica of Tejas.  Someone who put it all on the line, not like unlimited green cards and H1B1 visas Cruz.

Well, then, why were you a Cruz supporter?  What does that say about you, if you backed someone so despicable---especially knowing he was that way?

Nothing good, IMO.

Silver Pines

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2017, 08:17:08 pm »
Get ready for more billionaires to indulge their presidential fantasies in 2020: Mark Cuban, Oprah, and I'm sure there are more to come.

@Night Hides Not

It's pretty much a tabloid culture now, so anything goes.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2017, 08:18:26 pm »
@TomSea

Well, then, why were you a Cruz supporter?  What does that say about you, if you backed someone so despicable---especially knowing he was that way?

Nothing good, IMO.

Don't be so tough on Little Tommy. His mom already yelled at him today to clean up his bedroom in the basement.

Silver Pines

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2017, 08:31:13 pm »
Don't be so tough on Little Tommy. His mom already yelled at him today to clean up his bedroom in the basement.

@Frank Cannon

He'll be complimentary of Ted again after he's had his chocolate milk.

Offline corbe

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2017, 08:42:34 pm »
@Frank Cannon

He'll be complimentary of Ted again after he's had his chocolate milk.

Not so sure @CatherineofAragon it's Tuesday, one of 5 days in a week where he hates Cruz with a passion. 
   Tomorrow, Wednesday is his 'I wanted Cruz all along days'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2017, 08:50:07 pm »

Not so sure @CatherineofAragon it's Tuesday, one of 5 days in a week where he hates Cruz with a passion. 
   Tomorrow, Wednesday is his 'I wanted Cruz all along days'.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2017, 08:55:27 pm »

Cmon y'all!  This is "be nice to schizophrenics" week!!!
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2017, 09:12:12 pm »
Cruz and a lot of his supporters did all in their power to see a president hillary, supporters like the Resurgent's Eric Ericson.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2017, 09:15:07 pm »
Cruz and a lot of his supporters did all in their power to see a president hillary, supporters like the Resurgent's Eric Ericson.

You just can't help yourself, can you @TomSea?  Sometimes you get so close, and then the focus slips!

Silver Pines

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2017, 09:40:59 pm »

@Frank Cannon
@corbe
@Axeslinger

Is that the one where Eve forgets which account she logged onto and makes conflicting posts?

Silver Pines

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2017, 09:41:54 pm »

@TomSea

You were one of his supporters.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2017, 09:42:50 pm »
@Frank Cannon
@corbe
@Axeslinger

Is that the one where Eve forgets which account she logged onto and makes conflicting posts?

LOL. Spit took some scotch on that one.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2017, 09:47:26 pm »

Cruz did everything in his power to see a president Hillary?  What have you been smokin' today? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2017, 09:50:15 pm »

Okay, that is a crazy thing to say.  Cruz should have been the nominee but he is working with Trump now and trying to help him.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2017, 09:53:49 pm »
Okay, that is a crazy thing to say.  Cruz should have been the nominee but he is working with Trump now and trying to help him.

Exactly.  Actually, before Trump started throwing daggers at Cruz, I thought together, they would have made an unstoppable team...didn't quite work out that way. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2017, 09:55:02 pm »
Oh, Eric Erickson, the rejectee troublemaker from a year ago, keeps up his cheerleading for Ted, isn't that touching.

Here is a real leader, Ya'll should know. Not even sure if Ted will remain Senator of the Republica of Tejas.  Someone who put it all on the line, not like unlimited green cards and H1B1 visas Cruz.

:patriot:

Rand Paul is even above the pecking order in the Senate above. But Erickson has to keep up his man-crush, so have at it.

Saw thread title and instantly I envisioned TomSea frothing at the mouth.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2017, 09:57:14 pm »
Saw thread title and instantly I envisioned TomSea frothing at the mouth.

I don't like to pick on people, but that was just crazy.  Definitely some spittle involved.

Silver Pines

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2017, 09:59:21 pm »
LOL. Spit took some scotch on that one.

LOL

Offline corbe

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2017, 10:05:55 pm »
Cruz did everything in his power to see a president Hillary?  What have you been smokin' today? 

Wish you wouldn't have said that @libertybele , especially the last part, I'm trying to quit!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2017, 11:07:37 pm »

Wish you wouldn't have said that @libertybele , especially the last part, I'm trying to quit!
@corbe

YOU CAN DO IT!  Do NOT give in!

Now whenever you think you're gonna buckle, come back and read that post!!!
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2017, 11:10:26 pm »
@corbe

YOU CAN DO IT!  Do NOT give in!

Now whenever you think you're gonna buckle, come back and read that post!!!

Nobody likes a quitter.

Offline corbe

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2017, 11:17:51 pm »