Author Topic: First Lady Melania Trump Gets Her First Official Portrait  (Read 8113 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: First Lady Melania Trump Gets Her First Official Portrait
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2017, 08:21:01 pm »
She's so pretty, wish I knew what makeup and hair secrets.

Yes, we are really lucky he went up from his two previous wives who both looked like hookers.

Whatever Melania may have done, she still looks elegant and ladylike.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online libertybele

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2017, 09:23:12 pm »
She's so pretty, wish I knew what makeup and hair secrets.

I'm sure with her money she has a team that does her makeup and hair for her on a regular basis.  She can afford to hire the best hair and makeup artist(s) that there are along with having her clothes designed and tailored for her.  I would love to see her wardrobe and all of her shoes.  I love shoes!!

True story:  When my husband and I married, he told me that I could stay home with the kids (those were the days) provided that I stopped buying a pair of shoes every week (yes, I had shoes for every outfit and occasion).  I agreed.  We took our 3-year old daughter one day for an outing to the mall ... she spotted a shoe store and made a bee line for it ... the look of horror on my husband's face ... priceless!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2017, 09:51:40 pm »
I'm sure with her money she has a team that does her makeup and hair for her on a regular basis.  She can afford to hire the best hair and makeup artist(s) that there are along with having her clothes designed and tailored for her.  I would love to see her wardrobe and all of her shoes.  I love shoes!!

True story:  When my husband and I married, he told me that I could stay home with the kids (those were the days) provided that I stopped buying a pair of shoes every week (yes, I had shoes for every outfit and occasion).  I agreed.  We took our 3-year old daughter one day for an outing to the mall ... she spotted a shoe store and made a bee line for it ... the look of horror on my husband's face ... priceless!!

Shoe story.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2017, 09:54:16 pm »
LOL. You racy woman you. His problem was that he wasn't buying expensive enough stuff for you. If you buy a woman Jimmy Choo or Louboutins, they ain't letting them sit in the closet. They want all their friends to see them.

Hahahaha.... if I wore Jimmy Choos around my friends, they would say, "cute shoes ... did you get them at Wal-Mart?"

Offline mrclose

« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2017, 07:11:53 am »
The White House released Melania Trump’s first official portrait on Monday, and Italian designer Stefano Gabbana is cool with the fact that she is rocking a Dolce & Gabbana blazer — on top of the fact that she wore a massive diamond ring reportedly worth $3 million.

The designer defended FLOTUS and told Instagram trolls who chided him for working with her to “go to hell.” :silly:

Gabbana took to his personal Instagram account to post Trump’s portrait, taken by Belgian-born photographer Régine Mahaux, with the caption, “#DGWoman BEAUTIFUL #melaniatrump Thank you #madeinitaly,” and a mix of heart emojis and the American and Italian flag emojis.

However, Gabbana got trolled hard by some of his followers.

http://www.thewrap.com/designer-who-dressed-melania-trump-for-white-house-portrait-tells-critics-to-go-to-hell/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline BigU

• Dude
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2017, 12:05:50 am »
It's so nice to have a beautiful first lady again. One who's always been proud of this country and one who can close her mouth without performing labial gymnastics.
BigU

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Online corbe

« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2017, 12:41:29 am »
   Welcome to TBR @BigU
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2017, 05:55:41 am »
Shoe story.

This whole thing has made me think about my life in shoes through the ages.  Interesting shoe memories.

Online libertybele

« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2017, 08:38:54 pm »
This whole thing has made me think about my life in shoes through the ages.  Interesting shoe memories.

I thought we could use a break from the bombing and the mess in the Middle East.  I would rather admire Melania's wardrobe and I would love to see all of her shoes!!!

I've always liked the peek-a-boo toe which seems to be more forgiving of my wide foot than pumps.  Still not sure I could do the 4 and 5" heels.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2017, 08:47:12 pm »
Love the red dress ... but check out the shoes!!! I so would love to have the whole outfit.

Online libertybele

« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2017, 08:58:13 pm »
Shoe close up.

Silver Pines

« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2017, 09:01:29 pm »
Love the red dress ... but check out the shoes!!! I so would love to have the whole outfit.

@libertybele

Great shoes.  But I think the length of the dress is too long for her; it looks cumbersome.  IMO mid-knee would flatter her more.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2017, 09:07:57 pm »

So why don't you buy it? The dress is still in stock at Valentino and the heels are almost certainly Loubs judging by her history.

http://www.matchesfashion.com/products/1077770

Online libertybele

« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2017, 09:18:46 pm »
So why don't you buy it? The dress is still in stock at Valentino and the heels are almost certainly Loubs judging by her history.

http://www.matchesfashion.com/products/1077770

$5,490.00 is just a tad over my price range Frank. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2017, 09:21:03 pm »
$5,490.00 is just a tad over my price range Frank.

Plus $745 for the heels, but why not live it up? Aren't you getting a refund on your taxes?

Silver Pines

« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2017, 09:25:00 pm »

I think this was taken before the election, but I'm going to sneak it in because I like the dress so much. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2017, 09:28:45 pm »
Plus $745 for the heels, but why not live it up? Aren't you getting a refund on your taxes?

:silly: :silly:  Right! Taxes have always killed us ... 9/11 happened and we got killed in the market ... before that we had no worries ... now we have worries and no money to boot.  Things could always be worse. I'm just thankful right now for what we do have. Definitely don't have 4 bathrooms, nor a coke room.  Life happens.   :shrug:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 09:29:52 pm by libertybele »

Online corbe

« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2017, 09:29:03 pm »
   That Dress looks like something your crazy Aunt use to hang on her windows.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2017, 09:31:39 pm »
Here's what FLOTUS wore to hear a choir of school children today @CatherineofAragon

BTW.. I agree with you on Melania's shoes.  I'd love a (cheap knockoff) pair, too!  Only problem is --- I wouldn't make it out of the house w/o falling on my arse!

Online libertybele

« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2017, 09:31:48 pm »

Corbe ... you just ruined a perfectly good red dress.   :chairbang:

Online libertybele

« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2017, 09:32:56 pm »
Here's what FLOTUS wore to hear a choir of school children today @CatherineofAragon

BTW.. I agree with you on Melania's shoes.  I'd love a (cheap knockoff) pair, too!  Only problem is --- I wouldn't make it out of the house w/o falling on my arse!

888high58888

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2017, 09:38:23 pm »

That comment tells me 2 things. A) You have no access to hot chicks and B) you won't have access to hot chicks.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2017, 09:40:05 pm »
:silly: :silly:  Right! Taxes have always killed us ... 9/11 happened and we got killed in the market ... before that we had no worries ... now we have worries and no money to boot.  Things could always be worse. I'm just thankful right now for what we do have. Definitely don't have 4 bathrooms, nor a coke room.  Life happens.   :shrug:

Your still not out of luck. Just wait a year until they hit Norstrom Rack at a 90% discount.