Author Topic: First Lady Melania Trump Gets Her First Official Portrait  (Read 8114 times)

Offline mrclose

Re: First Lady Melania Trump Gets Her First Official Portrait
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2017, 04:21:53 am »
 nice shoulders!  :whistle:

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline anubias

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2017, 05:06:35 am »
And wig and eyelashes.  All the plastic surgeons in the world couldn't make that woman look good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2017, 12:15:42 pm »
And wig and eyelashes.  All the plastic surgeons in the world couldn't make that woman look good.

Woman? Therein lies the problem. Broad athletic shoulders, defined adams apple, long masculine fingers, bold-legged and very much a straight silhouette. To 'her' credit, once in awhile 'she' wore a decent gown, but even at that, not very feminine.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 12:25:55 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2017, 12:16:26 pm »
Again, there is just no comparison.  Frumpy v. gorgeous!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2017, 12:34:33 pm »
My favorite ensemble to date.  Melania looked very eloquent, feminine, sophisticated and absolutely stunning!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2017, 12:41:32 pm »
Woman? Therein lies the problem. Broad athletic shoulders, defined adams apple, long masculine fingers, bold-legged and very much a straight silhouette. To 'her' credit, once in awhile 'she' wore a decent gown, but even at that, not very feminine.

Shame on you for ruining a perfectly good thread about a hot chick with an obscene picture like that.

:3:

Online libertybele

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2017, 12:47:00 pm »
Shame on you for ruining a perfectly good thread about a hot chick with an obscene picture like that.

:3:

Very sobering isn't 'she' ?   :silly:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2017, 12:52:20 pm »
Very sobering isn't 'she' ?   :silly:

Not really. She drove me to drink.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2017, 01:48:34 pm »
My favorite ensemble to date.  Melania looked very eloquent, feminine, sophisticated and absolutely stunning!

Someone agrees with you @libertybele   ^-^

A little girl who idolizes Melania Trump is paying homage to the first lady by dressing up just like her.

On Monday, @WEdwarda tweeted a photo of the 8-year-old girl on Twitter, writing, “8 year-old-girl from Alabama picks Melania Trump for her schools favorite first lady project. So cute!”

https://www.yahoo.com/style/adorable-little-girl-dressed-up-as-melania-trump-for-first-lady-project-160505199.html

Online libertybele

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2017, 03:09:02 pm »
She's absolutely adorable.  How refreshing that Melania is already being seen as a very positive role model to our young ladies.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2017, 03:13:39 pm »
She's absolutely adorable.  How refreshing that Melania is already being seen as a very positive role model to our young ladies.

She is not the first role model First Lady. Drag queens were totally inspired by Moochelle and in all cases looked better.....

Online libertybele

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2017, 03:16:35 pm »
She is not the first role model First Lady. Drag queens were totally inspired by Moochelle and in all cases looked better.....

Gee thanks Frank, I see you returned the favor.    :3:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2017, 03:29:04 pm »
She did have some work on her cheek area, but I think this photographer accentuated it too much with filters.

I wasn't going to say anything about it, but yep. She went heavy on the Portrait Pro skin softeners. That is a trend now- over-retouching. What it did here is lose a bit of dimension in the face.  Some people need that. Melania doesn't need that much. If you see her live, her skin is in great condition so there is no need for that much retouching.

I dropped this in a tool I have for retouching and did a bit of reverse engineering (not difficult) and you can see fairly close to what it looked like before a lot of filters were added (and a LOT were added). This is closer to the original look.

Her face complexion is fine, she doesn't have harsh winkles. She didn't need that much retouching done.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2017, 03:35:08 pm »

Her face complexion is fine, she doesn't have harsh winkles. She didn't need that much retouching done.

You're right. I found the untouched photo and she looks marvelous.....

Silver Pines

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2017, 03:40:19 pm »
@Emjay

Au contraire, my sister, we are all Beautiful Women (except for me), pictures don't Lie.

@corbe

You're not doing that hormone thing, are you...?

Silver Pines

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2017, 03:40:59 pm »
Wow, Catherine, I really hit a nerve, didn't it?  Sorry about that.  It just seemed a little angry puppy to me for people to respond to Melania's portrait with Page 6 stuff about all the plastic surgery she's supposedly had.

FYI, I am not threatened by pretty women.  I am one myself.  There can't be too many of us.

@Emjay

Yap yap yap

Online corbe

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2017, 03:54:29 pm »
@corbe

You're not doing that hormone thing, are you...?

I see my Dr. Friday, I'm contemplating broaching the subject of Hormone Removal Therapy, I get in less trouble that way.

@CatherineofAragon
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 03:55:01 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2017, 04:15:54 pm »

@libertybele

Horrible posture, too.

Silver Pines

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2017, 04:18:16 pm »

@libertybele

I don't know about her being a role model, but I agree, the blue outfit she wore was great.  I was looking forward to seeing more of her clothing choices, but she had to take off for NYC.

Silver Pines

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2017, 04:20:02 pm »
I wasn't going to say anything about it, but yep. She went heavy on the Portrait Pro skin softeners. That is a trend now- over-retouching. What it did here is lose a bit of dimension in the face.  Some people need that. Melania doesn't need that much. If you see her live, her skin is in great condition so there is no need for that much retouching.

I dropped this in a tool I have for retouching and did a bit of reverse engineering (not difficult) and you can see fairly close to what it looked like before a lot of filters were added (and a LOT were added). This is closer to the original look.

@AbaraXas

I agree, she didn't need all of that.  The photographer went overboard, but she would have okayed the changes, so I guess she was fine with it. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2017, 04:20:59 pm »
   I see my Dr. Friday, I'm contemplating broaching the subject of Hormone Removal Therapy, I get in less trouble that way.

@CatherineofAragon

@corbe

Dude, that's permanent!  Think before you leap.  Life might be boring afterward.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2017, 04:44:45 pm »
@libertybele

I don't know about her being a role model, but I agree, the blue outfit she wore was great.  I was looking forward to seeing more of her clothing choices, but she had to take off for NYC.

Can't help but throw in the dig, can you?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online libertybele

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2017, 05:04:51 pm »
@libertybele

I'm looking back over the years at past inaugural pictures ... other than Jackie O -- the DEM ladies have chosen some pretty downright ugly gowns.  Hillary and Rosalyn's were absolutely horrible!

http://fashionista.com/2013/01/50-years-of-inaugural-fashion-what-the-first-ladies-wore-and-why

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2017, 05:19:55 pm »
@AbaraXas

I agree, she didn't need all of that.  The photographer went overboard, but she would have okayed the changes, so I guess she was fine with it.

Here is the photographer's other work. This is out of style both in retouching and posing for him.
http://mahaux.com/portraits-2/

Silver Pines

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2017, 05:35:55 pm »
I'm looking back over the years at past inaugural pictures ... other than Jackie O -- the DEM ladies have chosen some pretty downright ugly gowns.  Hillary and Rosalyn's were absolutely horrible!

http://fashionista.com/2013/01/50-years-of-inaugural-fashion-what-the-first-ladies-wore-and-why

@libertybele

Good grief.  Rosalynn looks like she came from the street bazaar in Morocco.  Hillary---ugh, so much dark, heavy lace.  Pat Nixon's is pretty bad, too.

I get really tired of the way the media compares any First Lady who dresses with any sophistication to Jackie Kennedy.  Can we get over her already?  They did it with Melania, and it's really old by now.