Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS! Susan Rice requested unmasking of incoming Trump administration officials.  (Read 17879 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: CNN's Lemon calls Susan Rice story a 'diversion'
« Reply #275 on: April 05, 2017, 01:35:34 pm »
@Bigun

Sadly the only two species that would survive a nuclear holocaust are roaches and Liberals.

Both seem to find a way to survive anything.

That may well be but it has nothing to do with what we are talking about here IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #276 on: April 05, 2017, 01:39:16 pm »
That may well be but it has nothing to do with what we are talking about here IMHO!

Just thought it was a funny analogy to you wanting Obama and Liberals to get what's coming to them.  They (roaches and Liberals) always seem to survive and flourish no matter what threat they face.

Trying to inject a little levity into a way too serious discussion.  :shrug:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Victoria33

Excellent point. And very true.
From @EC: First five hours of any breaking disaster. They invariably have the best coverage of any major media in any english speaking market.

If anything happens overseas, always go to CNN.  Their network has been around so long, they have reporters all over the world.  They are always the best.

About the Russia fiasco:  If one talks/emails, whatever, with Russians, that will be known by the NSA.  If someone with clearance wants names unmasked, it goes through a process to determine if that person has a valid reason to know.  It is not automatic.  We have known for a long time, Trump's son-in-law met with Russians in Trump Tower and talked to them numerous times.  I recall reading the Russian ambassador entered Trump Tower by a back entrance.  That knowledge was not secret.  We have also known some Trump people also met with the Russian ambassador and the son-in-law met with a Russian who is CEO of a Russian bank that our government has on sanctions.  None of that is secret.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #278 on: April 05, 2017, 01:47:45 pm »
Just thought it was a funny analogy to you wanting Obama and Liberals to get what's coming to them.  They (roaches and Liberals) always seem to survive and flourish no matter what threat they face.

Trying to inject a little levity into a way too serious discussion.  :shrug:

Why do you think this discussion is "Way to serious"?  If anything it is not nearly serious enough!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #279 on: April 05, 2017, 01:48:16 pm »
Why do you think this discussion is "Way to serious"?  If anything it is not nearly serious enough!

OFFS never mind.  *****rollingeyes*****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #280 on: April 05, 2017, 01:50:43 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
If anything happens overseas, always go to CNN.  Their network has been around so long, they have reporters all over the world.  They are always the best.

About the Russia fiasco:  If one talks/emails, whatever, with Russians, that will be known by the NSA.  If someone with clearance wants names unmasked, it goes through a process to determine if that person has a valid reason to know.  It is not automatic.  We have known for a long time, Trump's son-in-law met with Russians in Trump Tower and talked to them numerous times.  I recall reading the Russian ambassador entered Trump Tower by a back entrance.  That knowledge was not secret.  We have also known some Trump people also met with the Russian ambassador and the son-in-law met with a Russian who is CEO of a Russian bank that our government has on sanctions.  None of that is secret.

Trump is dirty and we all know it. Its why they're so desperately flinging crap up in the air about Rice. The fact that Rice is dirty does not negate the fact that Trump is dirty.

When both teams are treasonous garbage I can only hope that they take each other down.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #282 on: April 05, 2017, 02:15:22 pm »
You completely miss the point.  CNN CBS, Bloomberg and NYT are in  COLLUSION with Obama's team.

Holding up the MSM as credible, saintly and ethical AND hoping they are going assist conservatives is folly.

There wasn't a point to miss in what you said.  You put words into someone's mouth they clearly did not say or even hint at. 

You're tossing a straw man out there pure and simple.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Trump is dirty and we all know it. Its why they're so desperately flinging crap up in the air about Rice. The fact that Rice is dirty does not negate the fact that Trump is dirty.

When both teams are treasonous garbage I can only hope that they take each other down.

Your hatred for Trump has blinded you to the truth here my friend!  This is serious and MUST be dealt with if this nation is to survive!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #284 on: April 05, 2017, 02:17:48 pm »

Completely agree. The whole media paradigm needs to shift if we are ever going to the clear the corruption. 

Offline LonestarDream

Exactly the point.
The source is irrelevant. It is either true or it is not.
The response of the DemocratMedia tells me it is true. They aren't trying to refute it. They want us to stop talking about it. That usually only occurs when the story is true. The media's response to all these stories is "If we aren't talking about it, then it is Fake News. And we aren't going to talk about it".
The Obama administration was so convinced that Hillary would win, they got sloppy. They got arrogant. Now they are getting exposed. The DemocratMedia will cover for them as much as possible but it will cost the Democrats...bigly

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Nor is any of that illegal.

The left is making it so that anyone involved in international business can be smeared out of existence.  We ought not let them do that.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Your hatred for Trump has blinded you to the truth here my friend!  This is serious and MUST be dealt with if this nation is to survive!

Why are you lecturing us about it? Trump runs the government. Maybe if he got out of his robe turned off the Fox News, stopped tweeting, he could call sessions and start investigating.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Trump is dirty and we all know it.

Do you think that saying "we all know it" will force other people to agree that it is true?  Because no, I don't know that Trump is "dirty", nor do I even think he is.  So we don't all "know it." 

I think he says a lot of stupid stuff, but I don't think he's a traitor or had a quid pro quo with the Russians.  He's a businessman, and had business dealings in Russia, and so met with Russians.  There is nothing illegal or unethical about that - so did tons of other businessmen.  Nor do I think he colluded with the Russians -- he didn't need to.  They already thought Obama's policies towards them regarding sanctions and Syria were nuts, and a fair number of Americans agreed with that.  The Russians backed the guy with whom they thought they could have better relations, just as countries have done since time immemorial.

No conspiracy required.

Offline skeeter

The left is making it so that anyone involved in international business can be smeared out of existence.  We ought not let them do that.

If it is not illegal now for the powers that be to eavesdrop on private American citizens with no apparent reason of national security, then disseminate raw intel in order to damage them, either politically or otherwise, it should damn well be.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Why are you lecturing us about it? Trump runs the government. Maybe if he got out of his robe turned off the Fox News, stopped tweeting, he could call sessions and start investigating.

I not lecturing anyone about anything!  Trump now has partial control of the government (many of his appointees have still not been confirmed) but he does not control the congress or the media!  YOU obviously don't understand what that means but some of us do!

YOU nor anyone else, is going to deter me from railing about this for as long as it takes!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Please post a link @Victoria33 to support what you "recall" .... I'd like to be sure you're not posting fantasy  ... or something you heard from your son's friend's neighbor's dead uncle.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Do you think that saying "we all know it" will force other people to agree that it is true?  Because no, I don't know that Trump is "dirty", nor do I even think he is.  So we don't all "know it." 

I think he says a lot of stupid stuff, but I don't think he's a traitor or had a quid pro quo with the Russians.  He's a businessman, and had business dealings in Russia, and so met with Russians.  There is nothing illegal or unethical about that - so did tons of other businessmen.  Nor do I think he colluded with the Russians -- he didn't need to.  They already thought Obama's policies towards them regarding sanctions and Syria were nuts, and a fair number of Americans agreed with that.  The Russians backed the guy with whom they thought they could have better relations, just as countries have done since time immemorial.

No conspiracy required.

Frankly Bill I don't give a flying flip what any of you think.

Trump is lying treasonous garbage and we do all know it just like we know Susan Rice is lying treasonous garbage.

Honestly I feel the same about their supporters as I do about them. They're all on the same team and none of have the sack to admit it.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

If it is not illegal now for the powers that be to eavesdrop on private American citizens with no apparent reason of national security, then disseminate raw intel in order to damage them, either politically or otherwise, it should damn well be.

I was not talking about the monitoring/surveillance/unmasking, on which I absolutely agree with you.  I was referring to Trump having contacts with Russians.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I was not talking about the monitoring/surveillance/unmasking, on which I absolutely agree with you.  I was referring to Trump having contacts with Russians.

I think this entire Russian thing was invented by the Obama people in order to try and give them cover for their abuses of power!  But what do I know?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Trump is dirty and we all know it.

:bsflag:  Your desperately wanting something to be true @Cripplecreek does not make it so  --- so stop trying to drag rational, informed people into your delusional hatefest.  We're not budging.

Offline skeeter

Since its becoming clear that Obama's nat'l security apparatus had been watching Trump and the Russians, specifically, for at least a year prior to January, and have ended up with nothing more than that bogus dossier the only 'smoke' the left can see must be coming from their own backsides.

I think this entire Russian thing was invented by the Obama people in order to try and give them cover for their abuses of power! 

You are correct @Bigun .

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Frankly Bill I don't give a flying flip what any of you think.

That's fine.  So why tell all of us what we think with "we all know" statements?

Trump is lying treasonous garbage and we do all know it just like we know Susan Rice is lying treasonous garbage.

You just did it again.  You tell us you don't care what any of us think, then tell all the rest of us what we all supposedly "know".  I don't care if you disagree with me either, but I'm certainly not going to try to tell you what you think.

Offline anubias

They warned us.  I used software from both Russia and the Ukraine.  Consequently I made several online Russian friends that I conversed with on a daily basis.  It seems that they aren't three-headed ogres, but people just like the rest of us.  Anyway, the great, wonderful 0 came out and said that anyone that emails or uses encryption such as Tor will be monitored.  I cowed and quit conversing with my Russian friends as being monitored by the government was something I did not relish.