Author Topic: Netanyahu warmly praises Trump administration in AIPAC video feed  (Read 254 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Netanyahu warmly praises Trump administration in AIPAC video feed

By Carol Morello The Washington Post
Published March 28, 2017

WASHINGTON - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday lauded the Trump administration for its staunch support of Israel in the United Nations and continued military aid, saying that militant Islam is a common enemy of both nations.

In a video feed from Jerusalem to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, Netanyahu said the Trump administration is backing the Jewish state in word and policy.

"You see that expressed in seeing Ambassador [Nikki] Haley standing up for what's right and the truth at the United Nations," he said of the U.S. envoy who frequently accuses the United Nations of institutional bias against Israel.

"You see it in the budget request submitted by President Trump," he added, referring to the proposed slashing of most foreign aid except for that provided to Israel. "It leaves military aid to Israel fully funded even as the fiscal belt is pulled tighter."...

Read more at http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0317/BibI_AIPAC.php3#mFjosKbuOXKmMQ5f.99
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Netanyahu warmly praises Trump administration in AIPAC video feed
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 08:00:20 pm »
Very good news if you ask me.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour