Author Topic: 'Fearless Girl' statue will keep staring down Wall Street's bull  (Read 1127 times)

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: 'Fearless Girl' statue will keep staring down Wall Street's bull
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2017, 08:44:34 pm »
If she's not careful, she might get eaten by a bear.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2017, 11:10:17 pm »
To the left, symbols are more important than reality.

@Taxcontrol

Liberalism, at least as we know it as progressivism, is a child's philosophy. Go to any child you know and ask them about any issue facing the country today and listen to the solutions they come up with. Then find any liberal and ask them the same questions and the answers are similar.

It's cute when a child has those positions. Not so when adults think the same way and wield power
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 11:11:02 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rodamala

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2017, 02:15:11 am »
Righteous cows only.
      HOLY COW!