Author Topic: London attacker WAS British-born man probed by MI5 over violent extremism  (Read 480 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
London attacker WAS British-born man probed by MI5 over violent extremism

THERESA MAY today revealed a British-born man who had previously been probed by MI5 was the terrorist who killed three in an Islamic State-claimed attack on Parliament yesterday.

By Greg Heffer, Political Reporter

PUBLISHED: 10:37, Thu, Mar 23, 2017 | UPDATED: 13:12, Thu, Mar 23, 2017'

more
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/782885/London-terror-attack-Westminster-Theresa-May-statement-house-of-commons-MPs

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon
@Freya

We have two problems regarding attacks/killing and I think some try to get it down to just one these days:
1. Terrorists coming in.  Many get stuck on this one (including our president).
2. Persons born here who become killers because they can and use any reason for doing it, some using Allah for a reason.  This killing for whatever reason has happened since this country began going back to the American Indians being the first ones here (if they were but that is another story). 

The man doing the killing in London was born in Britain - he was a natural born citizen of Britain and decided to kill people.  He used Allah for a reason but my opinion is, he was going to kill for some reason anyway. 

Think of the mind set someone has to have to actually want to kill numbers of people.  He knows he will send people to their death, see them die, and he doesn't care, he wants to do it.  If he hadn't chosen Islam to do it, he would have chosen his birthday or because it was Wednesday or because it was cold or hot that day, any reason.

I think we get stuck on the obvious choice, "Aha! He was Islamic!", and fail to see what is behind multiple killings - how would any of you feel about actually killing lots of people - watching them die as you killed them?  Does your being revolt at the idea?  You could never do it.  He could - no feeling for anyone - lack of conscience.  That was missing in him. 

I used to psychologically test/counsel career criminals.  They were not Islamic, but they had no conscience, no feeling for other people, either.  I had a weapon in the bottom drawer of my desk.  One time, I opened that drawer, it opened silently, made no noise, as the career criminal lost his temper, and if he had started coming over my desk, I would have used that weapon.  I gave him two choices, either leave or sit down and calm down.  He sat down but I kept that drawer open - he did not know I had a weapon. 

We live among such people.  There will always be killing.  The first killing happened in the first book of the Bible, Genesis.  It will always happen.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 02:55:18 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline r9etb

He used Allah for a reason but my opinion is, he was going to kill for some reason anyway. 

Interesting insights, @Victoria33!

This line struck me, though.  Are you suggesting he used Allah as an excuse to feed his homicidal tendencies (which I think would indicate a great deal of premeditation on his part), or are you suggesting that he gravitated toward radical Islam because its ideology of violence suited his temperament?

Also, my impression of a lot of the guys who come under the influence of these violent Imams is that they're usually pretty bright, idealistic, and angry.  It'd be interesting to get the back-story on this guy.

Offline Victoria33

Interesting insights, @Victoria33!

This line struck me, though.  Are you suggesting he used Allah as an excuse to feed his homicidal tendencies (which I think would indicate a great deal of premeditation on his part), or are you suggesting that he gravitated toward radical Islam because its ideology of violence suited his temperament?
It'd be interesting to get the back-story on this guy.
@r9etb
@mystery-ak
@Freya

I am sure you have noticed that I have said numerous times that I studied the background of Trump since he was a child.  That was key to understanding the person I was testing/counseling.  It is the key for understanding this man who just killed these people, as you said, "It'd be interesting to get the back-story on this guy."

Here is a story of a career criminal murderer I tested/counseled, showing his callousness, no regard for life (he is not the one I mentioned in the other post):

This career criminal was in prison due to a man who "squealed" on him for major theft.  When he got out of prison, he immediately found out where this man was, happened to be in a bar.  He went there, called him outside, killed him, put him in his car, drove to his house and buried him in his backyard.  He was found out, his backyard was dug up to find the man he killed.

I asked him this question:  Why did you bury him in your backyard?  He said, "I needed to get him out of my car quick - didn't want blood in my car."  His concern was his car, not that he just killed a human being.  That shows complete lack of conscience.

When a man just out of prison was sent to me, I always ask this question first: How many times were you in solitary?  If he said, "None", I knew there was some hope for him living in the general population.  If he had been in solitary one or more times, it was likely he wouldn't obey laws once out of prison.  One man answered this way, "I was put in solitary when I got to the prison.  I told the warden what i would and would not do."  This man was revolting against the warden the minute he got there, so he went straight to solitary.  You see, the rules in prison have to be followed and if a prisoner revolts against those with guards all around, he won't obey laws once out of prison.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Victoria wrote:
"There will always be killing.  ...  It will always happen."

Unfortunately, it happens much more frequently with muslims.

Increase the number of muslims -- natural born or otherwise -- and the odds rise higher yet.