Author Topic: Trump: Elizabeth Warren running against me would be 'a dream'  (Read 744 times)

Online corbe

Trump: Elizabeth Warren running against me would be 'a dream'

By Jesse Byrnes - 03/18/17 09:06 PM EDT 

President Trump said in an interview broadcast Saturday night that Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) launching a presidential bid against him would be "a dream come true."

“I think she’d lose so badly," Trump said during an interview on Fox News' "Watters' World."

Trump claimed Warren, a top surrogate for 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, “was getting up with that craziness and that anger” in speeches on the campaign trail.

"I think she hurt Hillary Clinton very badly," Trump said. "I watched those speeches – the anger, the hatred, in her heart – and I said, 'Ya know, she’s really bad for Hillary.'"

"Pocahontas would not be proud of her as her representative, believe me," Trump continued, resurfacing his campaign trail nickname for the Democratic senator.

Fox host Jesse Watters suggested that Warren, who is among several Democratic senators often floated as a possible 2020 contender, is "probably going to run against you."

"I hope so," Trump responded. "That would be a dream come true."

Warren ripped into Trump in various speeches during last year's campaign, and has remained a constant presence on Twitter going after Trump since he took office in late January.

Trump's comments to Fox News came during a "lightning round" segment where he gave short descriptions of various political and media figures.

He called his senior adviser Kellyanne Conway a “very nice woman," while when asked about Clinton, responded simply, "disappointed."

Trump also said that billionaire Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban “backed me all the way but when I wouldn’t return his phone calls he went the other way, picked the wrong horse."

The president spoke is less detailed terms when asked about Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Don’t know him, but certainly he is a tough cookie and I don’t know how he’s doing for Russia. We’re gonna find out one day I guess," Trump said.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/324663-trump-elizabeth-warren-running-against-me-would-be-a-dream
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Trump: Elizabeth Warren running against me would be 'a dream'
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 01:57:06 am »
    Somewhere, in an Alternative Universe the headline reads:

Trump: Ted Cruz running against me would be 'a recurring nightmare'

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 02:42:37 am »
I got a chuckle out of the headline.  Warren v. Trump?  One Trump attack would do her in!   :silly:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 02:45:06 am »
Weird... I find Trump running against Warren my nightmare... No one to vote for again...

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 03:33:15 am »
Elizabeth Warren is the only 'native American' I have ever known who looks like she just got off the boat from Iceland last week. I cannot imagine this skinny, blond hair, blue eyes, White woman, chasing buffalo across the prairie with a bow and arrow, and a knife on her hip to skin it after the kill. Call me crazy, but I just can't picture it.

I do not claim to be 'American Indian', but I would bet real money that just as an average American, that I have two or three times more native blood than the Swiss Miss Apache has. I would love to take a genetic test with her to prove it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 04:06:05 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DB

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 03:42:54 am »
Elizabeth Warren is the only 'native American' I have ever known who looks like she just got off the boat from Iceland last week. I cannot imagine this skinny blond hair, blue eyes, White woman, chasing buffalo across the prairie with a bow and arrow, and a knife on her hip to skin it after the kill. Call me crazy, but I just can't picture it.

I do not claim to be 'American Indian', but I would bet real money that just as an average American, that I have two or three times more native blood than the Swiss Miss Apache has. I would love to take a genetic test with her to prove it.

She was "Indian" enough to get preferential treatment in her profession and that's all she needed... According to lefties these days, it is what you identify as not what you actually are...

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 11:12:07 pm »
Elizabeth Warren is the only 'native American' I have ever known who looks like she just got off the boat from Iceland last week. I cannot imagine this skinny, blond hair, blue eyes, White woman, chasing buffalo across the prairie with a bow and arrow, and a knife on her hip to skin it after the kill. Call me crazy, but I just can't picture it.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2017, 11:17:11 pm »
The only democrat less likable than Hillary. With huge baggage too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2017, 11:26:40 pm »
Only somebody like Zuckerburg could beat Trump.

And I don't think he's got enough grey at the temples.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 02:37:37 pm »
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 02:38:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.