Author Topic: Pro-Trump radio host Michael Savage claims he was assaulted while having dinner with his toy poodle Teddy  (Read 3447 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You appear to be endorsing the assault on him, reported in this news story.

Is that so?

Seems appropriate here:

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
You appear to be endorsing the assault on him, reported in this news story.

Is that so?

Dude, chill!  Good grief....

Offline skeeter

I haven't listened to him, since the first or second time when I realized the style.

That others listen, then complain is a good indication of not enough choices, or poor judgment. There is an entire AM dial, an FM dial, casettes, CDs, the internet, television taking a walk, not taking a walk.

But I defend his right to not be assaulted.

All true.

But still from the schoolyard taunts to the dog being shoved to each guy placing the other under arrest this story is hilarious.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
All true.

But still from the schoolyard taunts to the dog being shoved to each guy placing the other under arrest this story is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efgLHgsBmM
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

Seems appropriate here:

Dude has his own emoji!

:troll:

I like yours better trg

Offline montanajoe

Guess the perp must be a Canineophobe...heard that's on the rise since the election of Trump :shrug:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 08:49:15 pm by montanajoe »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A 74 year-old man having dinner with his toy poodle.
Well if he had said girlfriend people might think he's strange.................er.

geronl

Savage has always been a nutcase

geronl

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 12:25:50 am by geronl »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Do you support the assault upon him, then ??

Do you "usually" listen to political commentators that make you want to do self-harm ??

A self-help suggestion. Stop listening.
Sometimes for me all it takes is reading ridiculous responses from the easily offended on a forum :whistle: :thud:

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
When Gabby Giffords was shot it took less than 10 minutes for the unhinged Left to put the blame for the shooting squarely on Sean Hannity's back.  No evidence, no connection to reality, just pure evil propaganda.  When Michael Savage is assaulted in an unprovoked attack the unhinged Left explain it away because he's a creep and they don't like his politics.  For good measure they add Donald Trump is a Fascist.

You want more examples?  I could list several hundred, or you could just wait for tomorrow's paper, there will be others.  They happen every single day.  And the trend is telling us, screaming at us, things will only get worse.

Decent Americans shake their heads, explain their disgust in a point by point fashion as if anyone on the other side is actually listening.  It's morally reprehensible we'll say since the country apparently needs a daily reminder of what should be self-evident.  And tomorrow we'll explain our disgust again, in detail, and the pattern repeats. 

You don't have to be clairvoyant to predict tomorrow's headlines, or next month or the month after that.  We know what's coming.  It seems extremely foolish to me to sit around and wait for Fox New to report on the next ugly episode of violence, then shake our heads in unison and explain to ourselves why it is morally reprehensible.

We don't force the leaders of the Democratic party to explain their actions.  Make Nancy Pelosi justify her remarks comparing the Tea Party to Nazis.  Don't let up until she does and beat her over the head with it day after day.  Chuck Schumer calls for any and all forms of resistance.  Don't let him slide just because it's another day living with the lunatic Left.  Hammer him for it until he begs for mercy.  Then kick him when he's down.

Instead of pound, pound, pound we sit around and wait for the next disgusting event to show up on our television screens.  We don't have to be violent, that's not the answer, but we do a piss poor job of verbally beating the crap of those responsible. 

Instead of shaking our heads in disgust we must force them to pay a price they can't afford to pay.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Cripplecreek

Restaurant security cam frame grab of Mr. Weiner and Teddy enjoying a plate of spaghetti and meatballs... shortly before the altercation.

Aww... One of my favorite movies from childhood. The man who serenades them is the voice of Fred Flintstone!

@rodamala

I had donate my blood yesterday incase something goes wrong in surgery. I have a rare type. Anyway, I was listening to Savage's sub on the radio, who was quite good. He was lamenting who could do this in this day and age to an elderly man and a sweet doggie.

I don't always agree with Michael Savage, but I wish him and Teddy a speedy recovery.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 07:10:16 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline rodamala

@Freya

I gave Savage a try when I downloaded Tune-In on my phone... it got to be too much and I would tell myself that the moment he starts talking about himself or trashing Hannity or Levin I would turn him off and "tune in" another talk radio station.  It got to the point that I would not make it 2 minutes into his show.

Offline rodamala

@Hondo69

You don't have to be clairvoyant to predict tomorrow's headlines, or...

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Freya

I gave Savage a try when I downloaded Tune-In on my phone... it got to be too much and I would tell myself that the moment he starts talking about himself or trashing Hannity or Levin I would turn him off and "tune in" another talk radio station.  It got to the point that I would not make it 2 minutes into his show.

@rodamala , still I feel bad about his doggy. Poor thing. People who hurt animals, children and the elderly make me so mad - you don’t want to see me get angry. Ever.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️