Author Topic: Top Gear  (Read 849 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Top Gear
« on: March 13, 2017, 12:45:50 am »
Well if you are watching Top Gear, the show is back and much better..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Top Gear
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 12:47:03 am »
Well if you are watching Top Gear, the show is back and much better..

As long as they keep that stiff Matt LeBlanc on it, the show will never be better.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 12:48:27 am »
As long as they keep that stiff Matt LeBlanc on it, the show will never be better.

Well he is better this season. I think the show is better cause they got rid of Evans..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 12:50:59 am »

I want those bloody original ass wipes.   There is no Top Gear without them. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 12:52:17 am »
QFT. Clarkson, Hammond, and May had a pretty good back and forth and a style all their own.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 12:53:27 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 12:55:46 am »

You're right. There is a Grand Tour......

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 12:57:31 am »
You're right. There is a Grand Tour......

Oh hell yeah.  Now you are talking!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 01:09:26 am »
The problem with this re-revamped Top Gear is the chemistry between the hosts. It's just three guys driving cars. They are not funny. They are not insulting each other. They are not interesting.

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 01:12:31 am »
The problem with this re-revamped Top Gear is the chemistry between the hosts. It's just three guys driving cars. They are not funny. They are not insulting each other. They are not interesting.

That and The BBC caved to the PC police.     I say screw the new show. 

Online goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 12:57:23 pm »
Clarkson was basically 99% of the reason to watch any version of TG. Without him both shows stink. The American version is as about as exciting as watching your elderly aunts play canasta.