Author Topic: Flynn Told White House Before Inauguration He Was Likely Registering As Foreign Agent  (Read 478 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Flynn Told White House Before Inauguration He Was Likely Registering As Foreign Agent

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s legal team informed White House lawyers before and after the inauguration that he would likely register with the Justice Department as a foreign agent of the Turkish government.

The revelation would seem to raise questions about the process that the Trump administration uses to vet its officials, though the White House on Friday dismissed the idea that Flynn’s lobbying work should have “raised red flags.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/10/flynn-told-white-house-before-inauguration-he-was-likely-registering-as-foreign-agent/#ixzz4axbvat83

Offline skeeter

Another reason I'm not a conservative anymore. Conservatives are a bunch of hypocrites: if Obama did anything like this the shitstorm would be unbelievable.

Not getting enough attention are we?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Not getting enough attention are we?

You know I'm right.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Another reason I'm not a conservative anymore. Conservatives are a bunch of hypocrites: if Obama did anything like this the shitstorm would be unbelievable.

Bingo.

Mark my words, most of Trump's "conservative" cabinet will be gone inside of a year.