Author Topic: Is a Korean Missile Crisis Ahead? - Pat Buchanan  (Read 311 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Is a Korean Missile Crisis Ahead? - Pat Buchanan
« on: March 10, 2017, 06:54:05 pm »

Is a Korean Missile Crisis Ahead?
Thursday - March 9, 2017 at 11:12 pm
By Patrick J. Buchanan

To back up Defense Secretary “Mad Dog” Mattis’ warning last month, that the U.S. “remains steadfast in its commitment” to its allies, President Donald Trump is sending B-1 and B-52 bombers to Korea.

Some 300,000 South Korean and 15,000 U.S. troops have begun their annual Foal Eagle joint war exercises that run through April.

“The two sides are like two accelerating trains coming toward each other with neither side willing to give way,” says Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi, “Are (they) really ready for a head-on collision?”

So it would seem.

Continued: http://buchanan.org/blog/korean-missile-crisis-ahead-126662

geronl

Re: Is a Korean Missile Crisis Ahead? - Pat Buchanan
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 06:56:09 pm »
It's been happening for years.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 06:58:29 pm »
It's been happening for years.

The best scenario is the tier under Un starts getting hungry, and they pull a Tony Soprano on him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 07:05:23 pm »
The best scenario is the tier under Un starts getting hungry, and they pull a Tony Soprano on him.

I always thought China might get tired of the guy and orchestrate a fake coup being put down (like Turkey did) but, well the bad guys managed to kill of the Kim dynasty-all of it and a lot of the top cadre's are arrested and sent to the camps as accessories.

Well, it's a dream.