Author Topic: Video of heated Steve Bannon in Trump Oval Office meeting  (Read 3986 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Video of heated Steve Bannon in Trump Oval Office meeting
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 01:54:12 am »
Who video tapped this?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 01:58:38 am »
I'm beginning to wonder if the leaks are done intentionally. How in the hell can a person get this close and record the conversation.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 02:14:08 am »
Who video tapped this?

All I saw was a face in a window and not a face I could even identify.  Overhype much?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 02:15:18 am »
All I saw was a face in a window and not a face I could even identify.  Overhype much?

I saw Jared Kushner (maybe) and Steve Bannon (definitely).

Offline r9etb

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 03:22:29 am »
Who video tapped this?

Long-distance camera.  Quite a security hole, actually.  I'd bet that blinds will be up by tomorrow.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 03:33:17 am »
I'm beginning to wonder if the leaks are done intentionally. How in the hell can a person get this close and record the conversation.
Trump does have a history of these sorts of shenanigans...
http://fortune.com/2016/05/18/donald-trump-fake-names/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2017, 03:44:07 am »

What?  They are outside the door.  Where is Secret Service?

I don't know what Ivanka is doing there either.  This is the strangest presidency I have ever seen.  There is nothing normal about this.  Is this a reality show now?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 03:47:28 am »
I saw Bannon and Ivanka. I've thought as well that a lot of the leaks have been intentional. Sort of testing the waters type of thing or distractions. I'm not sure about this one. It is disturbing. If someone could get close enough to zoom in to tape this couldn't they zoom in with a weapon as well? This should cause some security issues.

This is the first time I ever have seen something like this. Is this the first time this has happened? You would think that if they could get close ups of meetings in the oval office they haven't filmed any other presidents.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 03:54:11 am »
Yeah, it's hard to say what this is.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 03:55:07 am »
I saw Bannon and Ivanka. I've thought as well that a lot of the leaks have been intentional. Sort of testing the waters type of thing or distractions. I'm not sure about this one. It is disturbing. If someone could get close enough to zoom in to tape this couldn't they zoom in with a weapon as well? This should cause some security issues.

This is the first time I ever have seen something like this. Is this the first time this has happened? You would think that if they could get close ups of meetings in the oval office they haven't filmed any other presidents.

This never happened with any president before.  Something is extremely off with all of this crap.  Its been one thing after another with Trump.  I am starting to wonder if this is all being done for ratings.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2017, 03:59:47 am »
"This never happened with any president before.  Something is extremely off with all of this crap."

Well Obama did bug his Trump Tower office. Perhaps it was Obama in the shrubbery with a high power camera lens  :Obounce:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2017, 04:00:00 am »
This is a nothing. A couple seconds of Bannon waving an arm. For all anyone knows they are discussing March Madness.

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2017, 04:03:47 am »
"This is a nothing. A couple seconds of Bannon waving an arm. For all anyone knows they are discussing March Madness. "

I don't thinks it is a "nothing". What they may or may not have been discussing isn't the issue. It is that someone was able to obtain this video in the first place. If it happened that way. Who knows? Perhaps Bannon will be in the running for an Academy Award in 2018.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2017, 04:05:39 am »
This is a nothing. A couple seconds of Bannon waving an arm. For all anyone knows they are discussing March Madness.

It is March madness.  Good one Frank.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2017, 04:08:02 am »
"This is a nothing. A couple seconds of Bannon waving an arm. For all anyone knows they are discussing March Madness. "

I don't thinks it is a "nothing". What they may or may not have been discussing isn't the issue. It is that someone was able to obtain this video in the first place. If it happened that way. Who knows? Perhaps Bannon will be in the running for an Academy Award in 2018.

This is garbage reporting of nothing. I do not see any tantrums going on. This is nothing but MSM sideshow bullshit to distract from the real news that a sitting President wiretapped the hell out of an opposing parties Presidential candidate.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2017, 04:11:28 am »
This is garbage reporting of nothing. I do not see any tantrums going on. This is nothing but MSM sideshow bullshit to distract from the real news that a sitting President wiretapped the hell out of an opposing parties Presidential candidate.
:thumbsup3:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2017, 04:12:28 am »
For Pete's sake!  This is beyond ridiculous.  Never have I seen or heard such pettiness reported by the media.  President Trump has a temper, he made a spectacle of himself during his presidential campaign and the MSM and the left are going to use it to their advantage.  What CNN is reporting will be seen as probable due to Trump's past behavior.  Meanwhile ... we have the wall, illegal immigration, repeal of Bammycare and the economy to worry about. If President Trump is tied up continually defending his every move and his cabinet is tied up defending their every move, nothing will get done.  I'm not sure that he even has an entire cabinet that's been voted on and approved yet.  :shrug:

« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 04:13:22 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2017, 04:15:38 am »
For all anyone knows they are discussing March Madness.

Speaking of, Trump should be getting his ESPN invite any day now.  I mean there is nothing that says 'Presidential' than some arrogant narcissistic buffoon filling out his bracket and have it featured on ESPN eight years in a row.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2017, 04:17:03 am »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2017, 04:19:08 am »
Something off about it.

This image is the window it had to be taken through - the only other window to have no curtains and only 2 panes wide would have the sofa back in shot. The cameraman would have to be off to the left side of the window, to get the reflection of the pillar in the center of the glass. That would put him behind the trunk of the tree you can see, with the thick branch in shot, if he was using a long lens.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline rodamala

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2017, 04:29:18 am »
Who video wire tapped this?

Fixed it.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2017, 04:33:52 am »
Who video tapped this?
Did the poster, have permission to tapp and post this?

What date was it recorded?

What was said?

Who was present?

They could have been "heated," watching replays of Colin Kapernick on his knee.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2017, 04:39:37 am »
Something off about it.

This image is the window it had to be taken through - the only other window to have no curtains and only 2 panes wide would have the sofa back in shot. The cameraman would have to be off to the left side of the window, to get the reflection of the pillar in the center of the glass. That would put him behind the trunk of the tree you can see, with the thick branch in shot, if he was using a long lens.

I was just looking at Ivanka Trumps twitter and there is a picture of her son taken from outside those windows too.  Posted on her twitter.