Author Topic: The ‘Big If’: What crimes could Obama potentially be charged with?... By Thomas Lifson  (Read 693 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 5, 2017
The ‘Big If’: What crimes could Obama potentially be charged with?
By Thomas Lifson

Yes, it is way too soon to start counting-up indictments that former President Obama could face. We know absolutely nothing about the evidence President Trump relied upon in his Twitter accusations, nor do we know of enough specifics.

Still, we get to have fun once in a while, don’t we?

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/03/the_big_if_what_crimes_could_obama_potentially_be_charged_with.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
None.

He isn't any more likely to face charges than Clinton and there is zero chance Clinton will face charges.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
A good summary of what could be.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
None.

He will NEVER be charged with any crime,period.

The political professionals from both branches of the Dim Party will circle their wagons around Former President Dindu Nuffins to make sure it never happens.

After all,if America's first Half-rican Affirmative-Action President can be brought down,it would then be child's play to bring down certain prominent Senators and Congresscritters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Both Nixon and Clinton were charged by the House. The charges were based on lying, and cover-ups.

Note both were lawyers, who eventually were "found" to have been lying, regardless of their clever attempts to parse words. Note Clapper parsing words?

Obama most likely is protected by layers of "plausible deniability." But maybe not for his subordinates.

I do not believe Trump has expectations of convicting anybody of anything. But I do believe this counter punch is intended to warn his opponents off.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

None.

He isn't any more likely to face charges than Clinton and there is zero chance Clinton will face charges.

True, sadly. I do not think we'll ever see a democrat politician at the national level held legally accountable for anything they might do.

The party will call out their shock troops & burn the place down.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Both Nixon and Clinton were charged by the House. The charges were based on lying, and cover-ups.

Note both were lawyers, who eventually were "found" to have been lying, regardless of their clever attempts to parse words. Note Clapper parsing words?

Obama most likely is protected by layers of "plausible deniability." But maybe not for his subordinates.

I do not believe Trump has expectations of convicting anybody of anything. But I do believe this counter punch is intended to warn his opponents off.

Nixon was never charged I believe. The hor was preparing impeachment charges when he decided to resign.

Offline MajorClay

Oceander

Depends on what "potentially" means.  Theoretically it could be charged with everything on the books of the federal government, all fifty states, the territories, and all foreign jurisdictions.

As a matter of reality?  Nothing.