Author Topic: Did the Obama Administration Try Stacking the Deck Against Trump at the Justice Department?  (Read 493 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did the Obama Administration Try Stacking the Deck Against Trump at the Justice Department?

12:28 PM, Mar 03, 2017 | By Mark Hemingway

Amid Thursday’s over-hyped brouhaha about Jeff Sessions meeting with the Russian ambassador, a curious detail emerged. In Sessions's recusal memo, it was explained who at the Justice Department would be handling any investigations into the Trump campaign's alleged ties to Russia. "Consistent with the succession order for the Department of Justice, Acting Deputy Attorney General and U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Dana Boente shall act as and perform the functions of the Attorney General with respect to any matters from which I have recused myself to the extent they exist," reads Sessions's official statement on the matter.

more
http://www.weeklystandard.com/did-the-obama-administration-try-stacking-the-deck-against-trump-at-the-justice-department/article/2007085
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I hope the backlash is +40.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline endicom

Then Boente is not the Obama shill. Good. That wasn't clear until now.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The question:
"Did the Obama Administration Try Stacking the Deck Against Trump at the Justice Department?"

I think they did their best to "stack the deck" against Trump and the Republicans at EVERY department of government...