Author Topic: "March4Trump" Rally Being Held in Southbury Saturday  (Read 3365 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: "March4Trump" Rally Being Held in Southbury Saturday
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2017, 11:37:00 am »

:laugh:

I'll try to remember to get a pic on my way to or from the dentist today.

Silver Pines

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2017, 01:47:05 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

OK! I guess I read something into your post that wasn't there and apologize for that.

Thanks, @Bigun.   

Silver Pines

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2017, 01:48:36 pm »
I see the guy up the road who has had his eyesore boat for sale for the last 20 years has decided to devalue it some more by spraypainting "TRUMP" down the side.  :silly:

@Cripplecreek

Lol

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2017, 01:56:50 pm »
For Christ sakes. Do you really think there is going to be a Kristallnacht type event with Trump? Absurd.

If some people that post here had their way...yes there would be.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2017, 02:29:28 pm »

:thumbsup:

That is absolutely the truth.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2017, 02:32:10 pm »

:thumbsup:

That is absolutely the truth.

Bold claim. Can you cite this Jew hate for me?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 02:32:50 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2017, 02:40:51 pm »
Bold claim. Can you cite this Jew hate for me?

Has nothing to do with hatred for Jews...has everything to do with the calls that have come from TBR members as well as at other places that there needs to be retribution against people that didn't vote for Trump or people that continue to criticize him.  Sometimes it's insinuated acts of violence...sometimes it's calls for direct payback.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2017, 02:47:24 pm »
Has nothing to do with hatred for Jews...has everything to do with the calls that have come from TBR members as well as at other places that there needs to be retribution against people that didn't vote for Trump or people that continue to criticize him.  Sometimes it's insinuated acts of violence...sometimes it's calls for direct payback.

Oh c'mon. Could you be overstating the threat just a bit? At least with regard to TBR?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2017, 02:48:27 pm »
Oh c'mon. Could you be overstating the threat just a bit? At least with regard to TBR?

Nope...sadly I'm not.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2017, 02:53:38 pm »

Having a bunch of shitbags getting surly online is a far cry from anything related to 1930's Germany.

People need to get some perspective here or they are no different a reactionary than the people they are afraid of.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2017, 03:01:27 pm »
Having a bunch of shitbags getting surly online is a far cry from anything related to 1930's Germany.

People need to get some perspective here or they are no different a reactionary than the people they are afraid of.

Social media is the new place to organize the "community" though...in the 30's it was a Beer Hall in Munich....today it's a FB group or KiK message room via cell phones.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2017, 03:03:25 pm »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2017, 03:17:19 pm »
Social media is the new place to organize the "community" though...in the 30's it was a Beer Hall in Munich....today it's a FB group or KiK message room via cell phones.

Alright. Let me get this straight. We have a President who is easily one of the most pro-Israel ones I can remember, with a Jewish daughter in a prominent roll married to a Jewish man in an even more prominent roll, who is personal friends with Bibi and his supporters are rabid Jew haters who what to raise the Third Reich from the ashes like a Phoenix.

Let me do some meth to see if I can make any sense of that and I will get back to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2017, 03:29:42 pm »
Alright. Let me get this straight. We have a President who is easily one of the most pro-Israel ones I can remember, with a Jewish daughter in a prominent roll married to a Jewish man in an even more prominent roll, who is personal friends with Bibi and his supporters are rabid Jew haters who what to raise the Third Reich from the ashes like a Phoenix.

Let me do some meth to see if I can make any sense of that and I will get back to you.

You're taking something from the comments that no one else has.  Not sure if it's accidental or on purpose.

Until you brought up the Hitler reference...from what I read people were merely commenting on why the guy who won would continually need or want his supporters to hold rallies.  And it is rather odd and disturbing.

What you're focusing on is a straw man of your own creation.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2017, 03:36:49 pm »

Until you brought up the Hitler reference...from what I read people were merely commenting on why the guy who won would continually need or want his supporters to hold rallies.  And it is rather odd and disturbing.

Good God man. Try to read the thread and stay up on what is going on. Chosen made a bold statement I reacted to and all you folks jumped in agreeing with her.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,251995.msg1247819.html#msg1247819

Get your shit together.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2017, 03:39:46 pm »
You're taking something from the comments that no one else has.  Not sure if it's accidental or on purpose.

Right here you are saying that people here want a Kristallnacht event.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,251995.msg1248235.html#msg1248235

You do know what the eff that is, right? You do know that is a pivotal event in Jew hatred, right?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2017, 03:41:40 pm »
Good God man. Try to read the thread and stay up on what is going on. Chosen made a bold statement I reacted to and all you folks jumped in agreeing with her.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,251995.msg1247819.html#msg1247819

Get your shit together.

Yeah I did because I couldn't envision people marching for the president.  Can't find any images online either.  What are you supposed to think of?  We had an election.  We elected a President not an idle.  Adoration marching?  What for??  We know enough people voted to elect him.  He's President.  No reason for marching.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2017, 03:48:58 pm »

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,251995.msg1248235.html#msg1248235

You do know what the eff that is, right? You do know that is a pivotal event in Jew hatred, right?

I know historically what it means.  Are you incapable of using it as a general term to describe a purge without tossing a Jewish reference in there?

I guess we can't use the term holocaust anymore unless it refers to the Jews either huh?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2017, 03:49:23 pm »

I don't think it have Jews as targets, they'd just be settling scores. I've seen so many on here advocate violence or Trump acting like a dictator. And many more on Twitter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2017, 03:50:09 pm »
Get your shit together.

Get your head out of your ass and quit reading things int a statement that aren't there.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2017, 03:50:29 pm »
Yeah I did because I couldn't envision people marching for the president.  Can't find any images online either.  What are you supposed to think of?  We had an election.  We elected a President not an idle.  Adoration marching?  What for??  We know enough people voted to elect him.  He's President.  No reason for marching.

So it's just fine to hold demonstrations AGAINST the President for no reason, but not ok to counter them with rallies of support? Good to know.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2017, 03:55:01 pm »
I know historically what it means.  Are you incapable of using it as a general term to describe a purge without tossing a Jewish reference in there?

I guess we can't use the term holocaust anymore unless it refers to the Jews either huh?

Pretty much dude. Kristallnacht and Holocaust when discussing Hitler are pretty GD defined.

If you are going to cite a quote with it being discussed and then think you are being general in your concepts you had better be a lot less lazy with your wordage and expand.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2017, 03:55:44 pm »

:bsflag:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2017, 03:56:34 pm »
Pretty much dude. Kristallnacht and Holocaust when discussing Hitler are pretty GD defined.

If you are going to cite a quote with it being discussed and then think you are being general in your concepts you had better be a lot less lazy with your wordage and expand.

Ok Frank whatever.  The rest of us didn't immediately go to "teh JOOOOOOOOO's" like you did.

Have fun continuing to pick that nit.  I'm done with you on this.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2017, 04:00:37 pm »
So it's just fine to hold demonstrations AGAINST the President for no reason, but not ok to counter them with rallies of support? Good to know.

I wouldn't want to imitate what the loony left does would you?  Is that what you think Conservatives should do?  Should they also throw rocks through business windows and burn cars up?

I tried to find images of this supposed march on google.  Couldn't find it.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 04:02:21 pm by Chosen Daughter »