Author Topic: "March4Trump" Rally Being Held in Southbury Saturday  (Read 3373 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
"March4Trump" Rally Being Held in Southbury Saturday
« on: March 02, 2017, 10:41:13 pm »
http://patch.com/connecticut/southbury/march4trump-rally-being-held-southbury-saturday?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_term=politics+%26+government&utm_campaign=autopost&utm_content=southbury

SOUTHBURY, CT — Supporters of President Donald Trump are gathering in Southbury Saturday afternoon as part of the "March4Trump" rallies taking place nationwide, reports the News Times.

First I've heard of this.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: "March4Trump" Rally Being Held in Southbury Saturday
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 11:09:52 pm »
http://patch.com/connecticut/southbury/march4trump-rally-being-held-southbury-saturday?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_term=politics+%26+government&utm_campaign=autopost&utm_content=southbury

First I've heard of this.

Fine as long as Trump isn't wasting money having these rallies.  If he isn't attending fine.  But he won he doesn't need to campaign any longer.  I am not into the American people footing the bill for Trump worship rallies.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 12:07:05 am »
Marching for an issue is one thing.  But marching for a politician?

No.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 12:10:34 am »
A March March.

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 12:12:03 am »
This is my hometown btw.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 12:16:50 am »
This is my hometown btw.

So obviously you are the one organizing this March March for Donny.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 12:23:27 am »
Marching for an issue is one thing.  But marching for a politician?

No.

@CatherineofAragon

Why?  Serious question.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 12:24:09 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 12:31:55 am »
@CatherineofAragon

Why?  Serious question.

It does seem strange and slightly brings to mind Nazi Germany.  A show of force.  Why do people need to march for Trump?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2017, 12:34:29 am »
It does seem strange and slightly brings to mind Nazi Germany.  A show of force.  Why do people need to march for Trump?

What difference does it make why they choose to do it.   Is there any prohibition against it?  I can't think of a one.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2017, 12:36:21 am »
There were a couple of pro-Trump rallies near me today. I haven't heard what kind of crowd they drew.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 01:02:12 am »

For Christ sakes. Do you really think there is going to be a Kristallnacht type event with Trump? Absurd.

What we have here is some push back to these staged Soros demonstrations and it is about time people stood up and fought back.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 01:06:15 am »

No Nazi references allowed under any circumstances. I take very great offense, that it continues.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Silver Pines

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 01:28:30 am »
@CatherineofAragon

Why?  Serious question.

@Bigun

It's not my job to march for politicians.  They're public servants.  It smacks of personality cult.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2017, 01:33:17 am »
@Bigun

It's not my job to march for politicians.  They're public servants.  It smacks of personality cult.

So don't march.   No one is forcing you to do so but I think people who choose to do that  have a perfect right to do so.  Why am I wrong?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2017, 01:48:56 am »
For Christ sakes. Do you really think there is going to be a Kristallnacht type event with Trump? Absurd.

What we have here is some push back to these staged Soros demonstrations and it is about time people stood up and fought back.

I suppose that I just can't remember a time in my life I ever saw people march for a president that won.  Why do people need to fight back?  He is president.  Excuse me for envisioning the wrong thing.  Just seems strange.  But check out my first post in thread.  I don't care as long as Trump isn't jetting off to join them all on taxpayer money.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2017, 01:51:34 am »
@Bigun

It is a personality cult.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2017, 01:54:31 am »

Your opinion is well documented.  Doesn't  make it so but everyone is definately aware that you hold it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2017, 01:55:47 am »

Could be only explanation.  I think of the reasons people march and it doesn't make sense.

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2017, 02:09:27 am »
I suppose that I just can't remember a time in my life I ever saw people march for a president that won.  Why do people need to fight back?  He is president.  Excuse me for envisioning the wrong thing.  Just seems strange.  But check out my first post in thread.  I don't care as long as Trump isn't jetting off to join them all on taxpayer money.

Anyone remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY

Ancient history by now...

Silver Pines

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2017, 02:56:19 am »
So don't march.   No one is forcing you to do so but I think people who choose to do that  have a perfect right to do so.  Why am I wrong?

@Bigun

You're not wrong.  But would you like to show me where I said I'm going to try and put a stop to it, or prevent others from marching?  Geez, I was voicing my opinion.

Silver Pines

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2017, 02:59:00 am »

@Cripplecreek

Wonder how many "Jesus is my Savior and Trump is my president " shirts there'll be.  Remember that guy?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2017, 02:59:56 am »

:thumbsup3:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2017, 03:04:16 am »
@Bigun

You're not wrong.  But would you like to show me where I said I'm going to try and put a stop to it, or prevent others from marching?  Geez, I was voicing my opinion.

@CatherineofAragon

OK! I guess I read something into your post that wasn't there and apologize for that.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 03:13:06 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2017, 11:09:57 am »
@Cripplecreek

Wonder how many "Jesus is my Savior and Trump is my president " shirts there'll be.  Remember that guy?

I see the guy up the road who has had his eyesore boat for sale for the last 20 years has decided to devalue it some more by spraypainting "TRUMP" down the side.  :silly:

• Technical
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2017, 11:34:31 am »
I see the guy up the road who has had his eyesore boat for sale for the last 20 years has decided to devalue it some more by spraypainting "TRUMP" down the side.  :silly:

:laugh: