Author Topic: Ted Cruz: Here’s how to repeal Obamacare  (Read 8029 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Ted Cruz: Here’s how to repeal Obamacare
« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2017, 03:01:47 pm »
I didn't dance around anything...I merely pointed out..yet again..the fallacy of your liberal beliefs in relation to the Constitution individual liberty and liberty in general.

IF there weren't morality there'd be no liberty.  Having morals goes hand in hand with freedom.  If you don't have morals...if morality isn't placed ona society...there'd be no respect for anyone or anything and you'd have anarchy.

Your "issue" is one of your own making because of your Liberal beliefs and trying to force them onto a society that by and large rejects certain things you believe in. 

You want to drive a wedge between fiscal and social conservatives...what you don't realize is that a tru Conservative is conservative in both areas..financial AND social.  You can't be one with out the other no matter how much you try to hammer a wedge between the two.

What you fail to realize...and this is important...is that freedom is not a moral, spiritual, or political vacuum in which anything goes.

You're setting up straw men.   I'm not advocating license or a "moral and spiritual" vacuum.  Indeed, I've supported civil marriage equality because it promotes the facilitation of a family unit that lies at the heart of traditional morality.  Gay marriage is not the license of the bathhouse, rather, it is the acceptance by a gay couple of traditional social norms of fidelity and responsibility.   A gay couple that cares for each other in sickness and in health is the very definition of social responsibility, isn't it?     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2017, 06:21:40 pm »
You're setting up straw men.   I'm not advocating license or a "moral and spiritual" vacuum.

No, you intend to replace biblical morality with your own hedonistic secular morality; homosexual marriage that must be accommodated, served, accepted and celebrated - or face punishment.  ObamaCare for all because government forcing people to impose your definition of morality and responsibility is of paramount importance to you.

Indeed, I've supported civil marriage equality because it promotes the facilitation of a family unit that lies at the heart of traditional morality.

That is just plain blasphemy.  There no traditional morality in homosexual behavior.  It is antithetical to family, to God and society, PERIOD.

Gay marriage is not the license of the bathhouse

Yes it is.  It makes the bathhouse the cornerstone of the culture - and you know this.

A gay couple that cares for each other in sickness and in health is the very definition of social responsibility, isn't it?   

Bonnie and Clyde 'cared' for one another also.  Doesn't make their behavior moral, especially when people like you are demanding the rest of us accept, acknowledge, serve and celebrate it as normal.

You are a liberal tyrant, by your own words.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2017, 07:24:25 pm »
INVAR, if Christ were to return to this world tomorrow, you'd never recognize Him for who He is.  Indeed,  I'd bet that folks like you would be the first to lynch Him from the nearest tree.

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2017, 07:34:18 pm »
INVAR, if Christ were to return to this world tomorrow, you'd never recognize Him for who He is.  Indeed,  I'd bet that folks like you would be the first to lynch Him from the nearest tree.

Says the person who demonstrates with incredible aplomb that they are biblically illiterate.

You're projecting the lynching charge, considering how vociferously you attack and go after those Christians who abide by biblical teaching and not your secular humanism.

I think you called us 'bigots' you intend to fight at every opportunity you said.

The Bible is Christ's Word, in fact He IS the Word - and every single time scripture is quoted and cited in regards to the sins you say are virtuous - you call Him a Bigot/Homophobe or suggest that if the Bible is true that God is cruel.

The one who would Lynch him and be calling for His head is the person you see reflected in the mirror.

Another hallmark of the Liberal Leftist; Projection.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2017, 07:36:47 pm »
Boy, this is really off-topic here, health care? My gosh, how did this discussion get going?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2017, 07:38:47 pm »

“I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough” (2 Corinthians 11:3, 4, NIV).

:whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2017, 07:44:50 pm »
Boy, this is really off-topic here, health care? My gosh, how did this discussion get going?

Most of the discussions of Jazzy's pet Liberal Issues (ObamaCare, Homosexual Marriage, Islam etc.) engender a discussion about Conservatism in general - of which his personal crusade to purge Social Conservatism from what can be considered 'Conservatism' becomes the topic of discussion which ObamaCare (which he defends and favors) is part.

Jazzy thinks biblical morality is bane of tyranny and that Social Conservatives are tyrants that need to be purged.

It is why discussions about ObamaCare and every other issue Jazzy is involved ends up going back to the actual root problem: his hatred of Biblical and Christian Conservatives.