Author Topic: Obama Lawyers Unite to Launch Legal Attacks Against Trump Administration  (Read 425 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY: Sam Dorman
February 23, 2017 1:24 pm

Lawyers who worked with former President Barack Obama have formed a nonprofit called United to Protect Democracy, which aims at filing lawsuits against President Donald Trump's administration.

The group plans to investigate Trump, give information to the press to build the pressure for Congressional investigations, and eventually file lawsuits, Politico reported on Thursday.

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/obama-lawyers-unite-to-launch-legal-attacks-against-trump-administration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Obama Lawyers Unite to Launch Legal Attacks Against Trump Administration
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 02:26:23 am »
BY: Sam Dorman
February 23, 2017 1:24 pm

Lawyers who worked with former President Barack Obama have formed a nonprofit called United to Protect Democracy, which aims at filing lawsuits against President Donald Trump's administration.

The group plans to investigate Trump, give information to the press to build the pressure for Congressional investigations, and eventually file lawsuits, Politico reported on Thursday.

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/obama-lawyers-unite-to-launch-legal-attacks-against-trump-administration/

Looks like Barrack the Magic Negro is intent on taking our President down.  The reality is if they manage to impeach Trump; that leaves Mike Pence.  I'm still trying to figure out why he was selected and why the left would prefer him; the obvious is he's more to the left than anyone imagined.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 02:34:41 am »
Obstruct! Obstruct! Objtruct!  That's their game and it will be unceasing.

And they will be defeated at every turn if we fight back effectively.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 02:43:14 am »
If there is one thing Trump is used to and at home with, it is lawsuits. Trump has his own cadre of top lawyers and counter-investigators which are capable of putting massive pressure on these lawyers and keep them tied up in court for years to come.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 02:43:58 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.