Author Topic: Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial And WWII Memorial Defaced With Bizarre Conspiracy Theories  (Read 940 times)

rangerrebew

Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial And WWII Memorial Defaced With Bizarre Conspiracy Theories
Ted Goodman
2:23 PM 02/21/2017

The Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial and World War II Memorial were defaced by what authorities believe was a single vandal over Presidents Day weekend in Washington, D.C.

Officials with the U.S. Park Police and National Park Service said that they believe a lone individual committed the criminal act late Saturday night with a permanent marker.

“In the earliest hours of Sunday morning, around 1:00 or 2:00 am, a park police officer on patrol here at the Lincoln memorial discovered some graffiti,” Sergeant Anna Rose, with the U.S. Park Police, said at a Tuesday morning press conference.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/washington-monument-lincoln-memorial-and-wwii-memorial-defaced-with-bizarre-conspiracy-theories/#ixzz4ZWXJ6wrf

Offline Suppressed

“Jackie shot JFK,” was a recurring message at the sites where the graffiti was still visible. “9/11 /01, misty pilots flew planes into WTC 1, 2, P, F,” another message read.

The bizarre messages also refer to leukemia, cancer and HIV, stating that “Blood test is a lie” and “Get a second opinion.”
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online mountaineer

It's been a few years, but on our last visit to DC (during the Obama years) I was disheartened to see how unkempt the grounds of these national memorials were. Looked like a cow pasture. Maybe there's no security, either.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
This breaks my heart. Is nothing sacred?

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️