Author Topic: April Ryan Defends Making Baseless Claim About Trump; Calls Critics Racists  (Read 875 times)

rangerrebew

April Ryan Defends Making Baseless Claim About Trump; Calls Critics Racists
By Kristine Marsh | February 22, 2017 | 12:39 PM EST
shares

During Tuesday’s press conference, White House reporter for American Urban Radio Networks April Ryan asked Spicer a series of hostile questions about President Trump’s attitudes towards blacks. Most dubiously, Ryan claimed Trump once said white America "made this country,” a statement she could not back up after Spicer questioned the legitimacy of this “quote” from the president.

After the presser, Ryan was asked by one user where she could find this statement from Trump. Ryan responded, “Look it up and you will find it.” Since no one actually could find it, (because it doesn’t exist,) Ryan responded again today on Twitter with video “proof.”

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2017/02/22/april-ryan-defends-making-baseless-claim-about-trump-calls

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd never heard of April Ryan until I read this article...

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'd never heard of April Ryan until I read this article...

Most people probably havent. Myself included. Seems to be just the garden variety liberal that screams RACIST! BIGOT! HOMOPHOBE! in an effort to gain some power and influence. Or a paycheck.

Basically she's a parson with no worth.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 01:27:19 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't know who this broad is, but I listen to a R&B station out of Philthy and the on air talent is openly Communist and are always dropping this type of unfounded garbage to back up their Trump hate. It reminds me of a Howard Stern bit about 25 years ago when he asked blacks a bunch of questions about popular products at the time and they all believed some crazy ass conspiracy about them. Marlboros were racist because their are hidden KKK's all over the box was just one I remember along with something about KFC.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Blacks automatically vote democrat, and several reasons are cited.

Yet Trump did better than Romney, and I believe he intends to give them sound reasons to increase his share of their votes.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline JustPassinThru

I don't know who this broad is, but I listen to a R&B station out of Philthy and the on air talent is openly Communist and are always dropping this type of unfounded garbage to back up their Trump hate. It reminds me of a Howard Stern bit about 25 years ago when he asked blacks a bunch of questions about popular products at the time and they all believed some crazy ass conspiracy about them. Marlboros were racist because their are hidden KKK's all over the box was just one I remember along with something about KFC.

What you are seeing, is a radical seditionist element, pushing us to civil war.

In rational times, that station staff, others, and certainly this April b!tch, would be brought in and charged with inciting to riot and libel and slander.

But we are not in rational times.