Author Topic: NBC anchor: 'I don't know what you're referring to.' Journalist clueless on Obama's 'flexibility' promise to Russia  (Read 917 times)

rangerrebew

NBC anchor: 'I don't know what you're referring to'
Journalist clueless on Obama's 'flexibility' promise to Russia
Published: 15 hours ago

NBC reporter and MSNBC host Katy Tur – who accused President Trump’s advisers of having close ties to Russia – appeared to draw a total blank when a Republican congressman pointed out that former President Obama was caught on a hot mic pledging to give the Russian president more “flexibility” after the 2012 election.

“I see a lot of folks within Donald Trump’s administration who have a friendlier view of Russia than maybe past administrations did,” Tur said during an interview with U.S. Rep. Francis Rooney, R-Fla.

Responding to her claim concerning previous administrations, Rooney attempted to remind her about Obama’s famous promise to Russia.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/nbc-anchor-i-dont-know-what-youre-referring-to/#2JTf6YPibqt5uTmg.99

rangerrebew

This seems entirely consistent with the liberal MSM. :tongue2:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Problem is, I can't tell if it's the usual media deny and bury strategy, or just a braindead lib being braindead any more.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
If Trump walks by a media person, smiles and says, "Have a nice day", that media person will report what they witnessed was Trump in full meltdown mode throwing a tantrum at an honest, courageous media person just doing their job.

Now if it was Obama in that exact same situation with a smile and a "Have a nice day" comment, that same media person would report they were warmed by the genial gesture of the leader of the free world towards an honest, courageous media person just doing their job.

Fake news reporters cannot separate reality from the preconceived movies playing in their heads.  When an event coincides with these preconceived movies they react accordingly.  But when an event conflicts - it is erased from memory.  It never happened.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Brain dead is the correct answer.
Like most Liberals, she has no clue about what is really going on. And that is by her Masters' design. No accident or quirk. This kind of ignorance is what they have been designing for decades.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:11:19 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hondo69

Last night I caught a few minutes of the Bret Baier show while flipping channels.  Someone else was hosting and the panel consisted of Krauthammer and two journalists I've seem before.  Their opinions had always seemed more or less in the ballpark of reality when I'd seen them on the show before.

The question was, "is the media out to undermine the Trump presidency?"

Both had pretty much the same answer.  "No, the media is mostly hard working journalists just doing their jobs.  Sure they are a little tougher on Trump and a little more likely to give Obama the benefit of the doubt.  But overall they work hard to be fair and report the facts."

My thought was my God, what planet are you living on?  It struck me as one more example of the media protecting their own by their willingness to blot from memory anything that conflicts with the movies playing in their heads.

They never got around to Krauthammer on that question.  I'd be curious to hear his answer.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:18:18 pm by Hondo69 »

Offline Just_Victor

'I don't know what you're referring to'

Of course you don't darlin'.  That's because your intelligence would come in a close second to that of any high quality tree stump.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Norm Lenhart

There used to be a Roaring 20s theme amusement park in Lake George NY called "Gaslight Village.' Every time the media pulls the gaslighting bit to rewrite history, the theme song they ran in the TV/radio commercials plays in my head.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
In a civilized culture, most of the far leftist "journalists" in this country would be rounded up and gassed.
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Hondo69

In a civilized culture, most of the far leftist "journalists" in this country would be rounded up and gassed.

I think you'd have to come up with some sort of fancy name for that, sort of a marketing thing like the Affordable Care Act.

Gene Pool Elevation

Kinetic Correspondence Action

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Culling the Heard (pun intended).
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Oceander