Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: How The Nation’s Spooks Played The Game ‘Kill Mike Flynn’  (Read 788 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
EXCLUSIVE: How The Nation’s Spooks Played The Game ‘Kill Mike Flynn’

National Security Advisor Gen. Michael T. Flynn (ret.) — who resigned Monday — was the victim of a “hit job” launched by intelligence operatives, Obama government holdovers and former Obama national security officials, according to former intelligence officials who spoke with The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

The talk within the tight-knit community of retired intelligence officers was that Flynn’s sacking was a result of intelligence insiders at the CIA, NSA and National Security Council using a sophisticated “disinformation campaign” to create a crisis atmosphere. The former intel officers say the tactics hurled against Flynn over the last few months were the type of high profile hard-ball accusations previously reserved for top figures in enemy states, not for White House officials.

“This was a hit job,” charged retired Col. James Williamson, a 32-year Special Forces veteran who coordinated his operations with the intelligence community.

Noting the Obama administration first tried to silence Flynn in 2014 when the former president fired him as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Williamson called Monday’s resignation, “stage Two of ‘Kill Mike Flynn.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/15/exclusive-how-the-nations-spooks-played-the-game-kill-mike-flynn/#ixzz4YtrsOjTd
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How The Nation’s Spooks Played The Game ‘Kill Mike Flynn’
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 01:05:18 am »
The people who did this must be rooted out and punished severly!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 01:11:43 am »
The people who did this must be rooted out and punished severely!

I agree!!  But who does the rooting?? @Bigun

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 01:16:54 am »
I agree!!  But who does the rooting?? @Bigun

Mike Pompeo and the Department of Justice.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 01:19:44 am »

I liked your other suggestion: give dept heads of all these agencies marching orders to clean out partisans and quietly let them do their jobs.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 01:26:07 am »
I liked your other suggestion: give dept heads of all these agencies marching orders to clean out partisans and quietly let them do their jobs.

That goes hand in hand with the other.  The people we are talking about here are NOT regular GS employees. They all have signed agreements in their personnel files that allow them to be subjected to things regular GS employees would never know about.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 01:28:12 am »

Thanks .. I feel a little better now.   ^-^

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 01:58:51 am »
There are only a small number of people who would have had access to  this information. Especially with specific names of the targets involved.

It will not be difficult to figure out who the leak is, because only a few people would have had access to information on this level.

If the person or persons responsible for the leak cannot be found out, then likely they simply replace all of them. In fact, the new administration may replace them all in any case.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.