Author Topic: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES - Shadow Government Exposed In All Out War Against Trump  (Read 11851 times)

Offline jpsb

While the present news cycle is focusing on the forced resignation of Michael Flynn, as well as the reasons behind it, with "America's spies" illegally divulging confidential information to the press, if we take a step back and look at the bigger picture, we see how America became a police state right under our noses, just as Independent Media has long warned, but were mocked and called "conspiracy theorists."

Only now, every American has just been exposed to the truth of the "shadow government," the "deep state," whether referred to as the NWO, the Illuminati, whatever one chooses to label them... they exist, they are real, and they are attempting to take down America right now because Americans elected a man that is not controlled by them.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Shadow_Government_Exposed.php

Offline endicom

I think it's more Yes Minister than a grand conspiracy but the end could be the same.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Tonight on Tucker Carlson's show Joe Di Genova called it nothing short of a coup.  I don't think he is far off the mark.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mrclose

While the present news cycle is focusing on the forced resignation of Michael Flynn, as well as the reasons behind it, with "America's spies" illegally divulging confidential information to the press, if we take a step back and look at the bigger picture, we see how America became a police state right under our noses, just as Independent Media has long warned, but were mocked and called "conspiracy theorists."

Only now, every American has just been exposed to the truth of the "shadow government," the "deep state," whether referred to as the NWO, the Illuminati, whatever one chooses to label them... they exist, they are real, and they are attempting to take down America right now because Americans elected a man that is not controlled by them.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Shadow_Government_Exposed.php

How Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Frank Cannon

After the last month, I couldn't agree with that more. My concern now is if anyone is going to do something about it.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is just the next escalation from the Flynn thing, all built on hot air and nothing but castles in the clouds. If I were Prez my response would be brutal. I'd surround the CIA and Foggy Bottom with DHS, DOD, FBI, NSA, and any other relevant investigative agency and turn them loose. I'd be indiscriminate and round everyone up. Let them turn on each other. Slap them with any sedition law out there. Throw a few down a dark site hold if you got to. Anyone even hints at assassination, they get a bullet to the head and dumped in the river.

Time to clean the bastards out.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I can't imagine the internal struggles taking place right now within the CIA, FBI and the many other 3-letter agencies.

We saw the struggles the FBI went through during the campaign over email scandals.  The fallout of the politicization of that agency is still being felt.  And we know the CIA chiefs have been playing politics lately, one even writing an op-ed for the NY Times.  When charges of Russia election hacking raised their ugly heads those charges were refuted by a dozen security agencies, most of whom I never even knew existed.  God only knows what political games are being played by these mystery agencies.

----------

We should remember that after 9-11 a full scale review of agency failures revealed a "wall" was erected between the CIA and FBI during the Clinton administration.  In essence the review stated these two agencies refused to play nice together due to turf battles, politics, and lack of leadership.  The cure for these failures was to create an umbrella entity to oversee these agencies and maybe do a little spying of their own on the side.

We ended up with a ball of confusion that included the NSA and Homeland Security that in the nicest of terms could only be described as a mystery wrapped in an enigma.  When asked which federal agency is in the worst disarray, Washington insiders often cite Homeland Security as being a hopeless mess, though it seems to me that's a little like asking someone which cave is the darkest.

----------

I have no doubt that all over this country there are good red-blooded American agents who work for these agencies.  And I also have no doubt they are feeling the full force of internal political struggles right now as they are on the front lines every single day.  Who knows what kind of inter-agency battles are being fought at this very moment and the agony individual agents are struggling with themselves.  And who even knows exactly where the front lines are located these days?  I surely don't.

I do know we live in dangerous times.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 08:24:26 am by Hondo69 »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
 :silly:

What a bunch of kooks you all are. Sheesh!

If Flynn had not done wrong he'd still have his job today. Period.

Paranoid much?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 08:33:27 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

• Technical
This is just the next escalation from the Flynn thing, all built on hot air and nothing but castles in the clouds. If I were Prez my response would be brutal. I'd surround the CIA and Foggy Bottom with DHS, DOD, FBI, NSA, and any other relevant investigative agency and turn them loose. I'd be indiscriminate and round everyone up. Let them turn on each other. Slap them with any sedition law out there. Throw a few down a dark site hold if you got to. Anyone even hints at assassination, they get a bullet to the head and dumped in the river.

Time to clean the bastards out.

Sounds just like Free Republic.

• Technical
Hey kookboys, here are a bunch of other article at that site:

[/size][/color]
[/size]* Steps Finally To Be Taken To Prevent 'Societal Mass Destruction' As Grid-Protecting CIPA Is Enacted - But Will It Be In Time?[/color][/size][/font][/q][/t]
[/size]* Dark Forces At Work To Start WW3 As War-Hungry 'Enemies Of America Within' Continue To Sabotage President Trump[/color][/t]
[/size]* Expert Warns 'Biblical Event' Awaits Us With The Death Of Cash Forthcoming And People, Institutions, Governments And Nations Passing Away Into Oblivion[/color][/t]
[/size]* Flu Death Rates Hit Epidemic Levels In America In 2017 - Are Americans Being 'Mass Vaccinated' Via Chemtrails Against Our Will? Remember 'Operation Big City'![/color][/t]
[/size]* Enemies Of America Prepare The Battlefield For War On US Soil - Another 'Black Lives Matter' Leader Calls For 'White Genocide'[/color][/t]
[/size]* Censorship Explodes To Orwellian Levels In America As President Donald Trump And The Independent Media 'Trigger' The Latest Global Establishment Assault Upon 'The Truth'[/color][/t]
[/size]* This One Chart Shows The Fall Of America - Deagel.com Still Shows A Die-Off Of 260 Million Americans In Less Than 8 Years - What Do They Know That We Don't Know?[/color][/t]
[/size]* US Had Terrifying Plan To Annihilate Russia And China And The Push For WW3 And Nuclear Annihilation For Millions Of Americans May Still Be On By 'Enemies Of America Within'[/color][/t]
[/size]* Wikileaks 'Vault7 Rabbit Hole' Gets Even Deeper! Are They Preparing To Bring Down 'Ringleader' George Soros?[/color][/t]
[/size]* Nearly 6 Year Long MSM 'Blackout' Comes Crashing Down In 'Radioactive Truth' - Why Has The MSM Covered Up Fukushima For So Long And Is It Part Of The Globalists Depopulation Agenda?[/color][/t]
[/size]* Mysterious Wikileaks Tweets Are Melting Down The Internet - What Is 'Vault 7' And Why Has It Suddenly Gone Viral?[/color][/t]
[/size]* Might We Soon Learn Nikola Tesla's Secrets Or Is It Already Too Late? More Warnings Emerge Of An 'Electronic Doomsday' Ahead - BONUS! Nikola Tesla's 1935 Article 'A Machine To End War' Right Here[/url][/color][/t][/size][/color]
![/t][/size][/font]

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Paranoid much?

I couldn't have said it better.  :patriot:

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Paranoid much?

Oh my God yes, all the time. 

I have eyes and ears.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Paranoid much?

Somebody better remind Trump that he's the one who fired "innocent" Flynn and if he's so damn innocent, why isn't Trump giving him his job back?

• Technical
Somebody better remind Trump that he's the one who fired "innocent" Flynn and if he's so damn innocent, why isn't Trump giving him his job back?

These kookboys are too busy talking about shooting people and throwing them in the river to consider things like that IMO.

Offline libertybele

Tonight on Tucker Carlson's show Joe Di Genova called it nothing short of a coup.  I don't think he is far off the mark.

I believe we are witnessing a coup within a coup.  These are frightening times.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

• Technical
I believe we are witnessing a coup within a coup.  These are frightening times.

Infinite coups all the way down. Coups all up in this shit, yo.

Infinite kooks too.

Silver Pines

Oh, for the love of God, just google "allnewspipeline".  It's a fake news site similar to Infowars for conspiracy nuts.

"Does the CIA want to assassinate Trump" was one of their hits.

What has happened to supposedly intelligent conservatives?

@jpsb

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

These kookboys are too busy talking about shooting people and throwing them in the river to consider things like that IMO.

They happily cheered anti American wikileaks and Russian intel. I'll take the FBI and CIA over the enemy any day of the week.

Offline libertybele

Paranoid much?

A bunch of kooks?  That my friends is part of the problem right now!  Easier I suppose to turn a blind eye rather than face reality. Burying your head  in the sand doesn't make it all go away.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

• Technical
A bunch of kooks?  That my friends is part of the problem right now!  Easier I suppose to turn a blind eye rather than face reality. Burying your head  in the sand doesn't make it all go away.

It's a kook site. Or do you believe the flu is caused by Chemtrails? That is one of the articles on there.

Offline libertybele

It's a kook site. Or do you believe the flu is caused by Chemtrails? That is one of the articles on there.

Just for the record ... so you believe that there is not a shadow government led by Bammy out there, nor a coup going on??

As I stated previously, choosing to condemn where the information is coming from is much easier than to consider the content. Sorry, but that's always been the left's rebuttal; condemn the source to make the content invalid.  Again, I am not defending the source, but I see what is being stated as highly plausible.

Silver Pines

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Sure, you can joke.  But I woke up with a bad cold the morning after a helicopter flew over the house.  Explain THAT.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
This is a pretty good article on the issue...

http://theresurgent.com/what-is-the-deep-state-and-is-it-real/

Of course if you hate that source it will be worthless to you...   :shrug:

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
They happily cheered anti American wikileaks and Russian intel. I'll take the FBI and CIA over the enemy any day of the week.

Aye.