Author Topic: Russian Spy Ship Spotted 30 Miles from Connecticut Navy Base: Report  (Read 1020 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
http://patch.com/connecticut/groton/russian-spy-ship-spotted-30-miles-connecticut-navy-base-report?utm_content=connecticut&utm_campaign=blasts&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

A news report Wednesday morning places the Russian spy ship Viktor Leonov about 30 miles south of the Navy submarine base in Groton Connecticut.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Russian Spy Ship Spotted 30 Miles from Connecticut Navy Base: Report
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 03:47:13 pm »
Yes I read that yesterday when I posted about the missile tests.  Right now Trump is in such disarray I wonder how he can possibly handle National Security.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 04:01:13 pm »
Big deal. What's going on between Russia and the United States is little more than a penis waving competition. Neither side is interested in war because both sides are intelligent enough to understand the cost. Same with China.

It isn't the first time but Russia is testing Trump.  It will be interesting to see how he handles this.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 06:19:25 pm »
It isn't the first time but Russia is testing Trump.  It will be interesting to see how he handles this.

I hope he will listen to good minds on this, as the handling of these provocations will be very important for the future.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 07:09:27 pm »
Invite them to Dock at Norfolk and have some rum. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 07:11:18 pm »
Where the hell is it supposed to be - the Mojave?

You start to worry when the spy ships AREN'T there.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

geronl

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 07:34:45 pm »

Russia never stops buzzing naval ships and ships popping up in threatening manners.