Author Topic: Our ally Turkey is in crisis and needs our support By Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn (R), contributor - 11/08/16  (Read 1191 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpt:
Our ally Turkey is in crisis and needs our support
By Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn (R), contributor - 11/08/16 05:46 PM EST

The world has never been the same since that irreversible mistake. Ayatollah Khomeini, the quiet man of God under the apple tree, created the world’s top sponsor of terror. His revolutionary guards created Hezbollah, the famous Lebanon-based terror organization.

The Ayatollah’s terrorists have killed American servicemen and slaughtered Iraqi Sunnis by the thousands, and his brutal Quds Force killed innocent Sunni civilians in Syria. Ultimately, ISIS became the radical Sunni’s response to the mayhem caused by our friendly mullah under the apple tree.

History repeats itself when people repeat the mistakes of the past. It is time we take a fresh look at the importance of Turkey and place our priorities in proper perspective. It is unconscionable to militate against Turkey, our NATO ally, as Washington is hoodwinked by this masked source of terror and instability nestled comfortably in our own backyard in Pennsylvania.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/305021-our-ally-turkey-is-in-crisis-and-needs-our-support

I'll let the experts decide this; but it is interesting that he in effects lobby for Erdogan, seems to make a case that the US should return Gulen to Turkey.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 04:17:17 am by TomSea »

Offline dfwgator

Offline Frank Cannon

And this is why Flynn is a total piece of garbage. Turkey isn't our friend. It is our enemy supplying ISIS with guns, cars and money through the Turkish Presidents son.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And this is why Flynn is a total piece of garbage. Turkey isn't our friend. It is our enemy supplying ISIS with guns, cars and money through the Turkish Presidents son.

**nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

The present Turkish regime is not our ally, they are despotic and repressive.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 02:40:03 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Any Western nation that considers ANY muslim nation to be an "ally", is... playing the roll of the gullible fool.

Exactly what those "allies" want...

geronl

He's probably already got an offer to work at RT by now

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Excerpt:
I'll let the experts decide this; but it is interesting that he in effects lobby for Erdogan, seems to make a case that the US should return Gulen to Turkey.

The same Turkey that has not granted us airspace for the WOT flights for years?

If Europe had any balls at all they would boot these pukes out of NATO pronto.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.