Author Topic: In a meeting with 10 senators, Trump claimed voter fraud in New Hampshire and referred to Warren as “Pocahontas”  (Read 9276 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Liberals lie.  Especially when they claim that they care about hearing 'other views' than their own.

So do conservatives. Look at Trump.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This doesn't bother me a bit.  Trump calling Warren "Pocahontas" will hit the news cycles with more punch than one of his minions carrying the dirty water for him.  Those that do not know the reason for him calling her "Pocahontas", will hopefully find out that she is a fraud.  He's playing the Democratic, Alinskyite game of labeling everyone and everything.  It has worked well for them for ages.  Too well.

He won the nomination and possibly the presidency with his labels whether the labels were justified or not.  While I normally disdain such tactics, I do enjoy seeing the tables turned on the Communists.  In this case, the label fits.  She can wear it.
So-called conservatives have asked for years,  for candidates that play tough, don't back down, etc.

One comes along willing to change the entire paradigm and to win, and they recoil after  watching all of what it takes.

They act like they would have preferred to lose AGAIN, with yet another genteel meek "play by the democrat/media rules" type.

Guess what? For the most part, Trump appears to be cooking up conservatives' favorite sausages. If you can't stand to watch, cover your eyes.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
The “Pocahontas” thing is just immature and unseemly coming from a 'man' in his position.

His cult of worshipers loves it, naturally.

Offline DiogenesLamp

In a meeting with 10 senators, Trump claimed voter fraud in New Hampshire and referred to Warren as “Pocahontas”

So?  Why is this even a story?  And why are you quoting Left wing Politico?   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

And calling Elizabeth Warren, "Pocahontas" is political genius, as she's in the fight of her political life in her own State come 2018.

If the Democrat Party and the MSM...but I repeat myself...want Senator Warren front and center as the face of the Opposition???

...please God, get out of their way.

Read an article the other day (Kurt Schlichter I believe)  saying exactly this.  Make Warren the face of the Democrat Party. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

So?  Why is this even a story?  And why are you quoting Left wing Politico?

@DiogenesLamp

Do you think Politico is making this up?

Offline DiogenesLamp

All his other rants about voter fraud have gone nowhere...you think he'd learn to have something solid and verifiable before he starts talking about this again.

Do you not even read the same news sources as do I?   Of course there's vote fraud.  I just read an article last week asserting that Minnesota only went for Hillary due to vote fraud.   I read another article saying they have so far discovered about 800,000 illegals voting in California. 

It's the main stream (Lying Liberals)  who keep claiming there are no sources for vote fraud,  because *THEY*  are pushing this agenda.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline kevindavis007

Trump has clearly never read George Washington's rules of civility and most of his fans would call Washington a weakling if they did.

Also, Washington would beat a person like Trump to death.. Either in a fist fight or a duel..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Rivergirl

IIRC Hillary made the same charge when she lost NH way way way back in her first run against Obammie.

Offline truth_seeker

The irony is a site, named GOP with a picture of Reagan, yet being obsessed with an "anti-Trump" agenda.

The site specializes in using biased liberal sources, to beat up on Trump, and sit around in their safe space, high-fiving.

And heavy handed one sided modding, as this threat proves.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 07:50:32 pm by MOD3 »

Offline truth_seeker

A better source, for this site: Bill Kristol, of the intellectual elite "nevertrump" cult

Bill Kristol: White Working Class Should Be Replaced by Immigrants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

Offline The_Reader_David

He's all wrong. It's either Fauxcahontas or Pocahonky. Not Pocahontas.

Bingo.  While insulting a sitting Senator is declassé, and now that he's President, he really should cut it out, it's far worse that he's picked a lame version of the insult that sounds like he's crediting her claim to being a Native American and treating the truth of it as a bad thing.  The whole point should be to sneer at the left's self-servingly malleable notion of ethnicity and Warren's cynical use of it.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Politico IS as left wing as they come and if that get's me three days off so be it!

Hear!  Hear!  Put me on that list too!!!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
A better source, for this site: Bill Kristol, of the intellectual elite "nevertrump" cult

Bill Kristol: White Working Class Should Be Replaced by Immigrants

Bill Kristol has never been a conservative and has managed to make himself totally irrelevant! Why would anyone pay any attention at all to anything he says?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idiot

Hear!  Hear!  Put me on that list too!!!

So my comment has been deleted.  Yup....we are becoming what we hated at TOS.  This is just SAD....

Offline truth_seeker

So my comment has been deleted.  Yup....we are becoming what we hated at TOS.  This is just SAD....
My comments have been deleted several times. Quietly.  No explanation.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Wow, I can't believe your comment was deleted, that is really sad.

So, no questioning "authority" around here. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mountaineer

Bingo.  While insulting a sitting Senator is declassé, and now that he's President, he really should cut it out, it's far worse that he's picked a lame version of the insult that sounds like he's crediting her claim to being a Native American and treating the truth of it as a bad thing.  The whole point should be to sneer at the left's self-servingly malleable notion of ethnicity and Warren's cynical use of it.
I was kidding.  I think.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
My comments have been deleted several times. Quietly.  No explanation.
@mrpotatohead

Hmmmm...mine too. Must be something in the air. Yes. Having a bad air day...

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

T S Eliot

8888crybaby :silly: :silly: :silly: :tongue2: :nometalk:

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

8888crybaby
I'll cry if I want to ...
You would cry, too, if it happened to you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline beandog

So do conservatives. Look at Trump.
President the Donald is not a conservative, he's a Republican.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
President the Donald is not a conservative, he's a Republican.

QFT!  And anyone who thinks they are the same thing needs a refresher course! 

888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline beandog

I admit I have a hard time being civil towards trump when he starts running his yap. :laugh: :tongue2:
Well, I guess that means you and President the Donald have something in common. :laugh:

Offline beandog

The irony is a site, named GOP with a picture of Reagan, yet being obsessed with an "anti-Trump" agenda.

The site specializes in using biased liberal sources, to beat up on Trump, and sit around in their safe space, high-fiving.

And heavy handed one sided modding, as this threat proves.
I'm more interested in who the Senator in the meeting is acting like a 16 year old girl and gossipping.  I really hate people who tattle about stupid stuff.  If you can't talk in private to your supposed own side without them babbling to the press then that is really sad. **nononono*