Author Topic: Germany's Muslim Demographic Future  (Read 492 times)

rangerrebew

Germany's Muslim Demographic Future
« on: February 09, 2017, 06:21:10 pm »
Germany's Muslim Demographic Future

by Soeren Kern
February 8, 2017 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9892/germany-muslims-demographic
Send    

Comment

Critics of Germany's open-door immigration policy are warning that the recent surge in Germany's Muslim population — which surpassed six million in 2016 for the first time — has already changed the face of the country forever.

The price for reversing Germany's demographic decline appears to be the further Islamization of Germany under the guise of multiculturalism.

With a fertility rate of 1.6 births per woman, well below the replacement rate of 2.1, Germany will require a permanent influx of 300,000 migrants per year in order keep the current population level stable through the year 2060, according to the report.

"We are importing Islamic extremism, Arab anti-Semitism, national and ethnic conflicts of other peoples, as well as a different understanding of society and law. German security agencies are unable to deal with these imported security problems, and the resulting reactions from the German population." — Leaked German intelligence document.

More than a decade ago historian Bernard Lewis warned that if current migration trends continue, Europe will be Islamic by the end of the 21st century. Germany's political elites are at the vanguard of making that prediction come true.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Germany's Muslim Demographic Future
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 06:31:29 pm »
Wilders may keep Netherlands in line, Belgium whom are a bit like Netherlands though, already have a Muslim mayor in one of their largest cities, maybe Holland does too.

France and England have to mess with this along with Germany.

Italy and Spain should be okay from what I can tell.  Italy has to deal with it mainly because that is where many arrive. A lot of them seem to be Subsaharan African and not necessarily Muslim.

Sweden, Austria, I don't know. Switzerland has recognized they have something to deal with.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 06:32:22 pm »
According to the BBC article I posted in the last 2 days, Wilders actually wants to shut Mosques down. I don't know if that is so.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 06:33:46 pm »
Germany is fementing its next Hitler. He will be a Muslim.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 01:30:40 am »
TomSea wrote:
"According to the BBC article I posted in the last 2 days, Wilders actually wants to shut mosques down. I don't know if that is so."

I believe it.
Mr. Wilders is perhaps the most aggressive of all the anti-islamic Western European political leaders.

He has said quite plainly that muslim immigration must end.

Although he chooses his words carefully, he is also now implying that at least some muslims in The Netherlands should be sent back.

I fully expect his position to in time become "ALL muslims in The Netherlands -- and in Western Europe -- must return to dar al-islam".

I've no problems with that.
It's been what I've been advocating here for a long time now.

It was done once before in the history of Western Europe.
It can be done again.