Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Warns Women That Donald Trump Will Take Away Their Rights  (Read 322 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton Warns Women That Donald Trump Will Take Away Their Rights

February 7, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Democrats accuse the Republicans of fear-mongering but nobody sows the seeds of irrational fear like the liberals. Hillary Clinton took time off from wandering the woods of upstate New York long enough to make a video warning women that President Trump will take their rights away. I guess since democrats have so little regard for the Constitution they naturally assume that the document that protects all of our rights doesn’t really apply. Either that or they are just completely full of shit and like to whip people into a hysterical frenzy.

Hillary made this video for the MAKERS conference, which seems like it is an acronym but isn’t. It’s a women’s gathering of some sort in which they “empower” each other in some other sort of way. I honestly have no idea what this is and I even read the propaganda on their website.

In any case, the biggest female loser in recent history was asked to make a statement to rally the troops and Hillary delivered this:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-clinton-warns-women-that-donald-trump-will-take-away-their-rights
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 06:17:33 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Frandia

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns Women That Donald Trump Will Take Away Their Rights
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 06:39:03 pm »
Says the woman who vilified other women over her husband's inability to keep it in his pants.  She's a real role model alright and certainly someone women should listen to. 22222frying pan
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 06:39:22 pm by Abe »

Online libertybele

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns Women That Donald Trump Will Take Away Their Rights
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 12:23:59 am »
I think the article sums things up quite nicely:

..."The sad thing is, the fear-mongering works and some women actually believe this crap.."
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.