Author Topic: White House Shuts Down Democrat Calls for Impeachment  (Read 296 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Shuts Down Democrat Calls for Impeachment
« on: February 08, 2017, 02:44:09 pm »
by Charlie Spiering8 Feb 2017834

The White House dismissed Democrats calling impeachment for President Donald Trump even as he has just begun his presidential term.

“I think whether it’s the Democrats in the Senate who are trying to stall these nominees or these little political stunts on the House side, the bottom line is I think by and large you see the support that the president’s receiving for his policies throughout the country,” replied White House press secretary Sean Spicer during the White House press briefing in response to a question from Breitbart News.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/08/white-house-dismisses-democrat-calls-impeachment-little-political-stunts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: White House Shuts Down Democrat Calls for Impeachment
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 05:09:43 pm »
by Charlie Spiering8 Feb 2017834

The White House dismissed Democrats calling impeachment for President Donald Trump even as he has just begun his presidential term.

“I think whether it’s the Democrats in the Senate who are trying to stall these nominees or these little political stunts on the House side, the bottom line is I think by and large you see the support that the president’s receiving for his policies throughout the country,” replied White House press secretary Sean Spicer during the White House press briefing in response to a question from Breitbart News.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/08/white-house-dismisses-democrat-calls-impeachment-little-political-stunts/

I don't think right now its so much that the voters missed the message rather than the DEM party itself has missed the message and is evident by their liberal hysteria.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: White House Shuts Down Democrat Calls for Impeachment
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 05:22:39 pm »
The liberals are overplaying their hand so bad we might have a supermajority in '18.
The Republic is lost.