Author Topic: Senate Republicans boost Elizabeth Warren’s run for the 2020 Dem nomination By Thomas Lifson  (Read 644 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 8, 2017
Senate Republicans boost Elizabeth Warren’s run for the 2020 Dem nomination
By Thomas Lifson

Say hello to the new superhero of the Democrats: Elizabeth Warren, cast for the role by Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republicans. All is going according to plan.  By means of Republicans enforcing an old Senate rule on decorum, she has achieved martyr status, and in a party that worships victims, this could be the key to lining up donors, mailing lists, and momentum towards the nomination to run against Trump.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/02/senate_republicans_boost_elizabeth_warrens_run_for_the_2020_dem_nomination.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Bernie, Cory, and Franken aren't going to like this...lol.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Frandia

Bernie, Cory, and Franken aren't going to like this...lol.

I read this morning about Franken running. This time it will be the Democrats who have 17 candidates.

Offline verga

I read this morning about Franken running. This time it will be the Democrats who have 17 candidates.
@Abe I wonder which side will be the first to post the picture of Franken in the diaper.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 06:07:10 pm by verga »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline beandog

@Abe I wonder which side will be the first to post the picture of Franken in the diaper.
Since Rats like their politicians in diapers, I imagine Franken will use it to get the nomination. :silly:

Offline Frandia

Warren...but don't ask "how".  888what