Author Topic: Maxine Waters Thinks Putin Invaded “Korea” – Says Trump Needs to Be Impeached (VIDEO)  (Read 847 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Sorry, Maxine. You can’t impeach a president because you don’t like him.
And, Putin didn’t invade “Korea.” It was Crimea.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) wants Donald Trump impeached.

CNS News reported:

“I have not called for the impeachment (of President Donald Trump) yet,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) told a news conference on Monday. “He’s doing it himself.”

On Friday, Waters said she hoped Trump would not serve for four years: “And my greatest is to lead him right into impeachment.”

On Monday, Waters clarified: “Let me just say the statement I made was a statement in response to questions and pleas that I am getting from many citizens across this country. What are we going to do?

Waters also said Putin invaded… Korea.
Which is nonsense.

Putin invaded Crimea – but it’s likely Waters couldn’t find it on a map.

Keep talking, Democrats. Keep talking.
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) wants Donald Trump impeached.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/maxine-waters-thinks-putin-invaded-korea-says-trump-needs-impeached-video/
Best race of the year developing between Maxine and Sheila Jackson Lee on who can out-idiot each other.

One has to wonder about how deranged the people are who repeatedly vote these people back into Congress.

As Ron White says "you can't fix stupid".
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters: ‘Eventually,’ We’ll Have To Impeach Trump [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 02:40:45 pm »
Maxine Waters: ‘Eventually,’ We’ll Have To Impeach Trump [VIDEO]
Photo of Christian Datoc
Christian Datoc
Reporter
12:10 PM 02/06/2017

Rep. Maxine Waters reiterated calls for President Trump’s impeachment during House Democrats’ Monday morning press conference.

When pressed by a reporter, the California Democrat stated she isn’t calling for POTUS’ impeachment, but “he is doing it himself.”

“I have not called for his impeachment,” she claimed. “The statement I made was a statement in response to questions and pleas that I’m getting from many citizens across this country. What are we going to do?” (VIDEO: Waters Struggles To Explain Why Trump Should Be Impeached)

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/06/maxine-waters-eventually-well-have-to-impeach-trump-video/#ixzz4Y0iC1UyO

rangerrebew

Are she and Hank Johnson, concerned Guam may capsize if too many American troops are one side, related by any chance?